Latics keeper school for kids

Hi all,

apparantly (according to my mum) latics are doing something in the holidays which is like a goalkeeper coaching school for kids, has anybody else heard of this?

and if you have do you have a link to the website where it gives this info?

my mum wants to send my cousin to it, asked me to find out information on it with just the info of "its on the latics website"

after extensive searching and browsing I have drawn blank, if you have any info whatsoever please let me know!

Thanks,

Sean

Hi all,

apparantly (according to my mum) latics are doing something in the holidays which is like a goalkeeper coaching school for kids, has anybody else heard of this?

and if you have do you have a link to the website where it gives this info?

my mum wants to send my cousin to it, asked me to find out information on it with just the info of "its on the latics website"

after extensive searching and browsing I have drawn blank, if you have any info whatsoever please let me know!

Thanks,

Sean

Might be something set up via John Platt?

If you find out, let me know. I might want to send H as he wants to be a 'keeper.

Might be something set up via John Platt?

If you find out, let me know. I might want to send H as he wants to be a 'keeper.

I am pretty sure too that you would be able to find out more details from John Platt. If there are any easter coaching school planned, he will be the one in charge.

Edited by laticsmad

The person that you need to contact is Colin Moore at Oldham Athletic Community Trust. His email is colin.moore@oldhamathleticct.org

There is a goalkeeping course and a girls only course as well as the normal football courses running at Easter. I haven't got a leaflet in front of me with all the details on though - sorry!

If you are a member of Boundary Blues, you get 10% off too :-)