Seeing as its April Fools

I email our production manager to inform her our pcb supplier in China had contacted me this morning to tell me they had not had the relevent files for our pcb's which are leaving tomorrow. Becuase of this they now couldnt get the boards to us until the 7th May. She rang me up and was seriously panicking, we have got a big order to fill this month and it would be impossibel without the pcb's. I could not stop laughing whilst she was asking me about what we were going to do. She soon realised what i had done. :lol:

Im a very naughty owl :blush: Although im not an owl until the police find my costume :angry:

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1278962,00.html

I email our production manager to inform her our pcb supplier in China had contacted me this morning to tell me they had not had the relevent files for our pcb's which are leaving tomorrow. Becuase of this they now couldnt get the boards to us until the 7th May. She rang me up and was seriously panicking, we have got a big order to fill this month and it would be impossibel without the pcb's. I could not stop laughing whilst she was asking me about what we were going to do. She soon realised what i had done. :lol:

Im a very naughty owl :blush: Although im not an owl until the police find my costume :angry:

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1278962,00.html

Nice too see you back chaddy and i belive i heard you speak on Saturday!!

Is it true about your suit of an April Fools joke?

i assure you, you didnt hear me speak as Chaddy on Saturday.........I NEVER speak.

Im afraid the suit isnt a wind up, it was in the boot of my car last night when i was in Manchester. I parked down some side street just off Deansgate to go shopping, i came back and my window had been put through and they had got into the boot. They also took my ipod which was in the door pocket. :angry:

Alan Hardy aint happy about it, i have to make a statement for the insurance company, but it looks like i have to pay towards the replacement. :(

i assure you, you didnt hear me speak as Chaddy on Saturday.........I NEVER speak.

Im afraid the suit isnt a wind up, it was in the boot of my car last night when i was in Manchester. I parked down some side street just off Deansgate to go shopping, i came back and my window had been put through and they had got into the boot. They also took my ipod which was in the door pocket. :angry:

Alan Hardy aint happy about it, i have to make a statement for the insurance company, but it looks like i have to pay towards the replacement. :(

I also had my car window put through last night but on my drive even when nothing was on show! had my ipod stolen from the glove box in my car....Was hoping this was just someones sick idea of a joke but somehow i think not..... Just make sure you all leave nothing on your car even in the boot or the glove box...

I also had my car window put through last night but on my drive even when nothing was on show! had my ipod stolen from the glove box in my car....Was hoping this was just someones sick idea of a joke but somehow i think not..... Just make sure you all leave nothing on your car even in the boot or the glove box...

Thieves have started using Lithium Ion scanners which means that they can detect wether there are electrical items like iPods, Laptops etc in a vehicle even when they are not on show.

If you have valuables, do not leave them in the car.

Thieves have started using Lithium Ion scanners which means that they can detect wether there are electrical items like iPods, Laptops etc in a vehicle even when they are not on show.

Just been April Fooled by my 7 year old son.

He is at my Mum's as it is School Hols. She rang to say he'd fallen off his bike and may have broken his leg......only for him to come on and shout April Fool at me.

I was got good and proper.

:angry:

Guest oa_exile

OOOoooohhhh get you :ass3: with yer fancy words :grin:

Guest oa_exile
Just been April Fooled by my 7 year old son.

He is at my Mum's as it is School Hols. She rang to say he'd fallen off his bike and may have broken his leg......only for him to come on and shout April Fool at me.

I was got good and proper.

:angry:

Defo no laughing matter , my seven year old son broke his leg last Jan , 8 weeks in plaster :blink:

LIEING THROUGH YOUR BEAK!!!

Let you off i suppose.