That's all, folks

I can't even think of a director of football that's ever worked. Modern tosh....really worked for Crewe this season, hasn't it?

Sort the training, add a few more players, prepare set-pieces better and cut out the sloppy 1 goal we're giving away (which today and at Luton has led to the start of the end in the game) and we'll be reet!

Possibly....I think we'll all agree that losing Nobes has been a massive factor this season. Ok, we had some injuries early on, but it'd be interesting if a statto (Prozac? :wink:) were to count the injuries before and after. I still think training methods and the warm up and downs must be looked at too though....we must be doing something wrong.

At that forum thing Tommy said they'd looked this over and over again this season. They just can't put it down to anything at all (clearly there is something).

Nothing has changed in the way of preparing for light or heavy training sessions nor have warm ups and cool downs on match days. Everything is being done as it was last season when we still had a few problems but nothing to this extent.

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

I can't even think of a director of football that's ever worked. Modern tosh....really worked for Crewe this season, hasn't it?

Sort the training, add a few more players, prepare set-pieces better and cut out the sloppy 1 goal we're giving away (which today and at Luton has led to the start of the end in the game) and we'll be reet!

Totally agree, this director of football obsession on here has gone on long enough. It hasn't worked for anyone in English football yet so why would we decide to give it a go, what evidence is there to suggest it's a good idea?

Sheridan will be learning lessons for longer now than he did when he was a kid if we don't sack him.

That genuinely doesn't make sense. Didn't they teach you about tenses on your NCTJ? Or did they assume you'd already mastered it at GCSE?