I'd much rather see Grant Holt here

So it IS true. Skunk can bring on mental illness.

:wacko:

Why would he want to move from newly promoted Notts Forest to come to Latics for less money?

As I said the the other thread, we need another striker and not just a back up striker, someone to really challenge H****s and Davies place in the first team, a first team striker was targeted in January and I don't see why it would be any different now.

Good to see the site swear filter working well there. <_<

Why would he want to move from newly promoted Notts Forest to come to Latics for less money?

Because a) He's seemingly not in Calderwood's plans being farmed out on loan to the Lashers b ) he'd have far more first team opportunities here and c) anything to get your darling, Craig Davies out of the front line and over on the wing I suppose. :wink:

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

Because a) He's seemingly not in Calderwood's plans being farmed out on loan to the Lashers b ) he'd have far more first team opportunities here and c) anything to get your darling, Craig Davies out of the front line and over on the wing I suppose. :wink:

You leave my Craig out of this. :grin:

Sorry, but I can't see Holty coming to Latics. Leicester, Southampton, Leeds - yes. Latics - no.

PS Save some of that for me :afro: