Flag poll

OminousPoultry

options  

33 members have voted

1. 1. choices:

• Make it into 4 flags
    • Make it into 2 flags and sell off small squares to pay for the cost
    • Make it into 2 flags and sell the cut-offs to fans to make their own flags
    • Don't do anything

As it is obviously an issue which will promote great debate I wonder if the club would run a poll on the website / programme (or at the very least publicise this poll through official channels). It would give the widest possible section of Latics fans a chance to have their say. It was bought by the fans and as many as possible should have a say. I remember emptying my wallet at the time, even going without cigarettes for the night, without ever really expecting such a big flag to be made. When it was unfurled at Wembley for the first time the feeling of pride was amazing.

I voted to 'Make it into 2 flags and sell the cut-offs to fans to make their own flags'. I am definitely interested in buying a piece and making a flag myself but even if I am not one of the lucky ones I think it's the best way to keep the flag as visible as possible, and it will be interesting to see what people can come up with (I have an idea for mine!). In my opinion it has been proven that it is unusable in it's current form.

Edited by oafc_ok

Guest jet_dd34

I did vote to leave as is, coz I'm a sentimental woman at heart (:blink:), but after reading this thread throughout the day, I think it should be cut up and used as seperate entities rather than rot to pieces under a stand.