Euro 2008 Fantasy Twatball

If you still haven't thought of a reason to get interested in this footy comp which starts tomorrow, how about speculating on which players will get into trouble in each game. If you enjoy foreign players getting booked and sent off, this is just the competion for you - no prizes, simply the sheer satisfaction of being able to pick out the bad boys.

http://twatball.co.uk/?item=rules

If you still haven't thought of a reason to get interested in this footy comp which starts tomorrow, how about speculating on which players will get into trouble in each game. If you enjoy foreign players getting booked and sent off, this is just the competion for you - no prizes, simply the sheer satisfaction of being able to pick out the bad boys.

http://twatball.co.uk/?item=rules

I see what you're doing, Diego, if that is your real name, which I doubt. You're trying to distract others from the serious business of winning the proper Fantasy Football Competition. In the meantime you will be using the time (of which you clearly have too much on your hands) to spend all day watching and re-watching every game, studying the stats hoping to walk away with the Fantasy League title.

Well its not going to work - I for one will not stand aside and hand the title to you.

On the other hand, it looks a laugh - you get points if one of your players gets "injured in a twatty manner". I'm in!!!!!

.... it looks a laugh - you get points if one of your players gets "injured in a twatty manner". I'm in!!!!!

Are you thinking if only someone had a 'When Saturday Comes' Euro 2008 wallchart, which I could cadge off him? Well you can download one here:

http://www.wsc.co.uk/images/stories/downlo...08wallchart.pdf

S'easy. We all know that Ronaldo is thebiggest twat in the world anyway, regardless of whether or not he gets sent off.

S'easy. We all know that Ronaldo is thebiggest twat in the world anyway, regardless of whether or not he gets sent off.

I dunno, I'm beginning to warm to the guy :wink:

Do points get deducted for anyone who hasn't got Ronaldo in their team? :grin:

The only way I'd warm to the Portuguese winker would be if he was doused in petrol and set on fire. I soooooooooo hate him. I know, I should know better but I can't help myself.

Totally agree, but I hate Taggart even more - and Ronaldo's making him squirm at the moment :grin:

I'll have to see if I can find the time to enter. B)

Glad to see you've found the time in your busy schedule for something useful :)

If anyone else wants to join up I think all entries must be in before kick off in the opening match. It will be more of an achievement when I win it if there's more entries. :wink: