Hughes on Latics world

Is it just me... or is he strting to look incredibly like Andy Ritchie?

Go on my son... 2 goals against the dingles again would be very nice....

"Lee Hughes wherever you may be!"

Not got Latics World. What are the main points please?

Great day at the office... him and lewi forming a great partnership.... great result to follow up leeds.... thanking the fans and hope they can see how much he gives for the club... looking forward to the dingles as last time he played em he scored two goals for the baggies....

Edited by BigfinLatic

It was a fab day

Him and Lewis are working well together

We didn't go down to their level of play

He doesn't buy papers

He enjoyed the day and will go to burnley with confidence ... score two last time he played them with WBA

Fans have been brilliant with him from day one and puts this down to they can see he gives 110% each game

............ for me one thing I liked to hear was that we believe that we are one of the top sides in this league by his comment about Cheltenham.

for me one thing I liked to hear was that we believe that we are one of the top sides in this league by his comment about Cheltenham.

Went round to my mum's after the game and she said the same thing, the players must now have the belief that they are good enough to be and belong on top of the table. The last time we went top was against that football genius's side, Tranmere. The next game was Milwall and we lost 0-2, Milwall came to BP that day as a team who were playing the top of the league, we went into that game as a bunch of players who looked like they lacked belief as we didn't have Wellens and we looked like we weren't up for the battle.

Fingers crossed we win the next game, a draw should see us still be top but success begats success so as long as keep up the belief and the effort then this team could do it.

As long as if Hughes is ever out/injured we still believe we can win and don't crumble. By the way, it was good to see thst the physio had Huges and Lidds warming down after they were substituted - keep them fit.

is it me but i think lee hughes looks like darnell of big brother