Highlights from Cheltenham game

Cheers Stu. Lets have an interview with big Norm....................... he always talks a good talk...ask him if he enjoyed his name being sung and the banter that followed. It was brilliant that today. I wonder why Hughsey doesn't buy papers lol (as told in his interview).

Edited by Lags

I must mention the highlight before the game. As the subs were shooting into the moveable goal kept by Chaddy the Owl, a high ball dropped onto the head of a little lad stood behind that goal, knocking him to the floor, but he bounced back up with a smile. That's not the highlight - as the ball was thrown back it hit the Cheltenham mascot, knocking his head clean off. :laught16: Some of the younger kids were disillusioned to find it was a bloke in a costume! :grin:

I must mention the highlight before the game. As the subs were shooting into the moveable goal kept by Chaddy the Owl, a high ball dropped onto the head of a little lad stood behind that goal, knocking him to the floor, but he bounced back up with a smile. That's not the highlight - as the ball was thrown back it hit the Cheltenham mascot, knocking his head clean off. :laught16: Some of the younger kids were disillusioned to find it was a bloke in a costume! :grin:

:grin: REALLY hope this turns up on youtube...