Burnley.....

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?...;mid=2128623457

Dont seem confident at all. They kept a clean sheet yesterday, be it against ten men and against a Palace side who'd not scored in their opening two league games. Battered in there opening two league games. Good time to be playing the dingles it'd seem. :)

Wonder if they've still got that mynah bird in a pub near Turf Moor - it used to tell customers to "F**k off!".

"chucked me out. the b**tards chucked me out."

"attack. attack. attack attack attack" - "I wish you'd have an attack."

:lol::grin::lol:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

"chucked me out. the b**tards chucked me out."

"attack. attack. attack attack attack" - "I wish you'd have an attack."

:lol::grin::lol:

:lol:

Brilliant....:)

I love with when that guy turns around and tells him "I wish you'd have a fooking attack".... :lol: Typical modern football fan...probably pissed off they had run out of hot dogs at the catering stands :D

Edited by oafc0000

Classic! :grin: If it hadn't been for Rocky at Preston there would have been no atmosphere among the Burnley fans.

Your right....it is a good example of whats over the top to be honest...

but at the same time there wasnt many people in rockys section singing was there.... :lol: Just quietly watching the game.... then again it would of been hard to get a word in edge ways :lol:

Your Mum's your Dad.

Your Dad's your Mum.

Now f*** off home.

You inbred scum.

To the addams family tune:

YOUR SISTER IS YOUR MOTHER

YOUR FATHER IS YOUR BROTHER

YOU'LL ONLY SH*G EACH OTHER

THE BURNLEY FAMILY

DER DER DER DER INBRED

DER DER DER DER INBRED

I know a Burnley lad, and he was saying how he was nervous before yesterday .... he said they cant defend, cant score and this season are just hopeless (my reply to that was this season :grin: ).

Should be a cracking game, theyve a nice big pitch which should suit us, id be tempted because of that to maybe go with Deano`s pace down the right. Hopefully after our start be a decent following, ill say 1500.

p.s are tickets still available to buy on tuesday ... only just realised the £15 for all on the night ... def having a shave and saving myself a tenner.

Edited by kellys_discopants

Half my sunday league team are Burnley fans and they were all saying today that they will get beat.

I set the team up btw and we now have two teams. Called Pendle Blues and Pendle Blues Athletic.

Play in Blue and Tangerine and Blue and white. I also adopted we all play in Blue and tangerine as our chant. :idea:

http://boards.footymad.net/mboard/fmb.php?...;mid=2128623457

Dont seem confident at all. They kept a clean sheet yesterday, be it against ten men and against a Palace side who'd not scored in their opening two league games. Battered in there opening two league games. Good time to be playing the dingles it'd seem. :)

:sign0007: you mean Burnley could only get draw against 9 man Palace