1300+ Away fans last night

Just seen it on the official report,i felt there was more than that there last night? i base this on the assumption that the stand holds quite a few thousand and seemed quite full, probably wrong however. anyone wish to clarify?

I went for my tickets about 10 in the morning and she said we'd only shifted about 550. Not a bad days work then considering! Had to laugh at the kids at the front getting thrown out. I used to live next door to one, he's only 16. Just wait till I see his dad!!!!!

The stewards were arses.

We walked to the top, only to be told that we couldnt sit there. Tried moving some of the meshing and got moaned at. Ended up right down the front where you couldnt see the far right hand side of the pitch and ten minutes before the end of the first half they decided to put that stupid tunnel for the players up which meant you couldnt see the corner flag in the left hand corner.

Thank god I only paid a fiver. :lol:

Had to laugh at the kids at the front getting thrown out. I used to live next door to one, he's only 16. Just wait till I see his dad!!!!!

You mean the kids that latched themselves onto the "Oldham Youth" and spent the game telling their new found older mates "how we got thrown out at 'dale innit" and "how when we went 'uddersfield, they put us on da coach at da station an 'den dey got us off at the ground and dibble put camera in 'r faces 'n asked for our names. d.ob and occupation. i'm 15 innit, i aint got no f**kin job. funny innit". Think there was 10 of them who were about 14/15/16 and seven of them ended up being chucked out for persistant standing or swearing at the stand to the left. Funny how the older one's around them did more than them but the dibble, nor stewards decided to even have a word with any of them.

Edited by Rocky_Latic