The Great Manchester Football Show

Plenty of Oldham on last week Bob

Highlights of the senior cup game plus interviews with Dux & Dale Stephens plus the Oldham walkers.

Watch it on the web - www.channelm.co.uk

We'll be over to BP again soon - any feature ideas of what you might like to see featured?

Plenty of Oldham on last week Bob

We'll be over to BP again soon - any feature ideas of what you might like to see featured?

how about a feature of exile latics fans who are dying to see their beloved club and get sponserd by .M.E.N / CHANNEL M who fly them out to boundary park for 1home game and are filmed by channel m how about it , i think its a great idea , you could start with me :pray::bob: as i have not seen latics play for over 10 years at bp :cry:

A subscripton to Latics World might be slightly cheaper. Or maybe League One clubs could follow the lead of the Premiership and stage matches in Tel Aviv - it might solve Mr. Corney's poor attendance issues!!!

how ironic , i have just heard that jet2.com will be flying to tel aviv from may 2009 so there might be cheap flight's reports of 90 quid return here if so i will be over in the uk .

how ironic , i have just heard that jet2.com will be flying to tel aviv from may 2009 so there might be cheap flight's reports of 90 quid return here if so i will be over in the uk .

90 quid from TLV to where? DXB probably... You can't fart on a plane anymore without paying summat.

It's costing me $1400 to fly from SEA-MAN at the end of September. But it'll be worth it when we thrash Udders in front of full house at BP and then 3 points away at County. Can't wait!

Channel M, I'll be available for interviews, photos etc. Superfan! LOL :grin:

Edited by martjs

How about a retro feature, e.g.highlights of 1960s /70s matches, there must be some in the North West film archives, or from other TV companies like Granada and the BBC which Channel M could ask permission to use.

I am sure many fans of Greater Manchester football clubs would love to see such vintage action.

For example, if Channel M could find any footage of Latics legend Alan Groves I think the viewing figures would shoot up.

Edited by BP1960