Poor timing

leeslover

Just so you all know – I just let loose with one of those very specific farts which give you an absolutely clear warning that you need to go and lay a cable sooner rather than later. This wouldn’t be a huge problem were it not that I am due to go into an interview in approx 15 seconds, so I don’t have time to sort myself out.

Ho hum. There’s no way they are going to let me leave my current job anyway so it’s not the end of the world if I follow through when I get up to shake hands.

This reminds me of a story I read once about a guy who liked to play 'fart roulette' at the end of every working day. He worked on the top floor of a large building, and when going home at night he'd get in the lift and if he was alone and he felt the need, he'd let one go, as it were. The roulette part is if the lift stops to pick anyone up from the lower floors on its way down. Cue many horrified looks from the unfortunate others and attempts to avoid eye-contact or smirking from him.

Not sure why he did it, to be honest.

OK. I only turned into Garth Crooks a couple of times. Don't think I'll get it despite being the obvious candidate, but it should scare them into paying me something more like what I should be on for the job I do.

Yes, yes, All very interesting. What we really want to know is "Did you :censored: yerself?"

Yes, yes, All very interesting. What we really want to know is "Did you :censored: yerself?"

No, it was certainly an incentive not to dwell on the responses though. Maybe I should take one of those, "eases it out," half-laxatives before each one in the future.

Just so you all know – I just let loose with one of those very specific farts which give you an absolutely clear warning that you need to go and lay a cable sooner rather than later. This wouldn’t be a huge problem were it not that I am due to go into an interview in approx 15 seconds, so I don’t have time to sort myself out.

Ho hum. There’s no way they are going to let me leave my current job anyway so it’s not the end of the world if I follow through when I get up to shake hands.

What amuses me is the clear signs that you are utterly, and hopelessly addicted to this messageboard... and like us all, should see mental help to shake said addiction...

You are sat there, something moderately humerous happens before a crucial, possibly life changing moment in your life.... do you..

a. Prepare for said life-changing moment, taking suitable measures to provent said shatting incident, and mentally prepare yourself for the interview..

b. Log on as quick as you can, to tell your web-friends about funny moment - happily musing away about how funny your post was heading into interview...

Honestly, we need to get out more...

:wink: