The official "His body is a temple" thread!

When Crossley came to the Chaddy End for the start of the second half, he was holding his back with both hands and puffing out his cheeks as if in pain. He appeared to be talking to the linesman about it as he checked the nets. Then later on I noticed Tommy shouting to him and Crossley held his hand up to acknowledge he was OK.

Then when the second goal went in, he amazed me by doing a backflip before celebrating with the Chaddy Enders.

At that moment his body was right up there with the Taj Mahal. :grin:

When Crossley came to the Chaddy End for the start of the second half, he was holding his back with both hands and puffing out his cheeks as if in pain. He appeared to be talking to the linesman about it as he checked the nets. Then later on I noticed Tommy shouting to him and Crossley held his hand up to acknowledge he was OK.

Then when the second goal went in, he amazed me by doing a backflip before celebrating with the Chaddy Enders.

I only caught the end of what looked like a Temple somersault - but I presumed I must have been mistaken!

Great chant - glad he likes it.

It is a great chant. Interesting to hear about the t shirts. I wonder who is taking such credit for a drunken moment of inspiration in Colchester?!?! :oasissign1:

He was brilliant again today and does look marginally fitter. I am concerned about your eyesight though Diego. If he did indeed to a backflip, expect him to only do 1 day of training this week without any problems (note to mods - we need a temple winky thing)