The official "His body is a temple" thread!

After the article in The Sun yesterday (which I have still not seen but have it on good authority this was said) Crossley deservedly got some banter about this yesterday. Next week he will be in front of us for 45 mins again. I want to hear Latics fans en masse (more than just half a dozen of us) singing

His body is a temple

His body is a temple

It could become Crossley's new chant. He loved it :dance:

as an exile, yesterday was my first look at the team ...

Crossely had good positioning and excellent distribution from hand, but even at this relatively low paced league one level, he looked slow around his area ... guaranteed he will let in a couple this season, simply by not "getting there" quickly enough, BUT his experience and positioning will also "save" a couple ... hopefully his coaching skills will be more in demand as time goes on ..

As oafc_ok pointed out to me yesterday, Crossley is a bit economical with the truth when he says:

“Of course, I don’t train every day, that is impossible, but I go full blast at it on Tuesdays and Thursdays and rest in between. It must be working for me because I played 46 games for Oldham last season without trouble.”

If we remember correctly, in most games last season, when he dived, he had to receive attention from the Physio before he could continue. :grin:

lol i was sat in the row just in front of the people who started it, and soon joined in with the chanting, that would be quality to sing with 2000 or so of us "HIS BODYYY ISSSS A TEMPLE" lol

I'm blaming this song all on Alex, I had nothing to do :shock: with it. Crossleys face at the end :grin:

Intoxication and oasis boys strike again :oasissign1:

I'm blaming this song all on Alex, I had nothing to do :shock: with it. Crossleys face at the end :grin:

Intoxication and oasis boys strike again :oasissign1:

I'll take that though I must give you credit for the song toward the Colchester keeper.

Crossley loved every minute of it. That interviews gotta be tongue firmly in cheek