Saints finish top...

It took an amazing benefit of the doubt decision to get a draw though.

Didnt realise anderson was off home, whos in line to take over?

Mick Potter

I'm just glad Saints made it through the game without Wigan maiming half the players like they did when that thug Newton was still there.

Mick Potter

I'm just glad Saints made it through the game without Wigan maiming half the players like they did when that thug Newton was still there.

Aye, he shattered Longys cheekbone and was it Gilly he took out as well in the same match? - I can't remember it was about 4 years ago now. Brain like a Swiss cheese...

Thanks for that Gurner. I'm not from Oldham - go figure...

Basically, what I am saying is that it makes me sick when someone comes on here bleating on about how good some scouse team is when Oldham has it's own team. Who aren't very good.

Edited by Guernica

Another teams' success makes you sick? I'm sure if Oldham RL were matching their heights of yesteryear and Saints (who I've followed since I was 14) were gash, you'd enjoy other supporters "popping in" then.

It makes me sick when some people come on here a bleat full stop.

Now jog on sweetheart,

:wub:

Matt.

xxx

Another teams' success makes you sick? I'm sure if Oldham RL were matching their heights of yesteryear and Saints (who I've followed since I was 14) were gash, you'd enjoy other supporters "popping in" then.

It makes me sick when some people come on here a bleat full stop.

Now jog on sweetheart,

:wub:

Matt.

xxx

I wouldn't mind Oldham rugby fans coming on here. Because their team is from the same town as this football club. Don't get me wrong, Saints play the best rugby in the country. But I'm sure there are plenty of other places where they would welcome your comments more than here.

I wouldn't mind Oldham rugby fans coming on here. Because their team is from the same town as this football club. Don't get me wrong, Saints play the best rugby in the country. But I'm sure there are plenty of other places where they would welcome your comments more than here.

What, in a general football and sport forum? There are a few Saints fans who are Latics fans (or is that the other way about), no secret - why can't we talk about it?

And by the way - don't get me wrong, NFL is a massive global sport, but I'm sure there are plenty of other places one can discuss.

You can stop the internal dialogue Guernica, I'm not interested.

xxx

Matt

Aye, he shattered Longys cheekbone and was it Gilly he took out as well in the same match? - I can't remember it was about 4 years ago now. Brain like a Swiss cheese...

It was either Gilmore or Sculthorpe,can't remember meself,but 2 things made me laugh:

1-Newton had the barefaced cheek to have a go at Sean Long,cos apparently he phoned him the night of the game to apologise but Long didn't answer,mainly cos he was in hospital having his face rebuilt

2-Newton nearly had to have his arm amputated a few months later cos he had teeth embedded in a bone from belting someone in the face so hard. Ain't karma a bitch. :wink:

general question

in rugby league, who is it that are recognised as the champions. the league leaders or the playoff winners?

Play-off winners in the Grand Final. The victors then go on to play their Southern Hemi counterparts in the World Club Final.

Play-off winners in the Grand Final. The victors then go on to play their Southern Hemi counterparts in the World Club Final.

Thought the conditions brought us down to the Pie Eaters level, Barrett's been anonymous for weeks then just as you think he's sat on the plane he puts in a superb performance. Although we missed Leon big time, thought Richards was nailed on to kick that DG at the end after his kicking had been so good all night, shame he sliced it! So our unbeaten record against the piemen continues! Finally a word for Patsy, his performances are gradually getting worse, he was diabolical, even allowing for the conditions, Wigan's spoiling tactics were allowed to continue and the offside call he missed late on when the bugger was right in the face of the Saints player as he played the ball was laughable. Still despite that it's 22 unbeaten, if we make it 24 we're champs gain. Think I'll be missing it this year as we're at Stocky.

Thought the conditions brought us down to the Pie Eaters level, Barrett's been anonymous for weeks then just as you think he's sat on the plane he puts in a superb performance. Although we missed Leon big time, thought Richards was nailed on to kick that DG at the end after his kicking had been so good all night, shame he sliced it! So our unbeaten record against the piemen continues! Finally a word for Patsy, his performances are gradually getting worse, he was diabolical, even allowing for the conditions, Wigan's spoiling tactics were allowed to continue and the offside call he missed late on when the bugger was right in the face of the Saints player as he played the ball was laughable. Still despite that it's 22 unbeaten, if we make it 24 we're champs gain. Think I'll be missing it this year as we're at Stocky.

I can't make it either :(