League One Player Of The Month

League One Player Of The Month:

1. Danny Graham

2. Jermaine Beckford

3. Matty Fryatt

No surprise that someone from Oldham has been overlooked again (Chris Taylor). God knows how Danny Graham has won it, fair enough - he has scored 5 goals in 5 games, but Taylor has 4 and he is a midfielder and has scored 2 very good goals from outside the box - also, however much i hate the Leeds scum, surely Beckford (with 8 goals) should be above Graham?

Looks like the big teams have been considered a lot more again in Kamara's head!!

League One Player Of The Month:

1. Danny Graham

2. Jermaine Beckford

3. Matty Fryatt

No surprise that someone from Oldham has been overlooked again (Chris Taylor). God knows how Danny Graham has won it, fair enough - he has scored 5 goals in 5 games, but Taylor has 4 and he is a midfielder and has scored 2 very good goals from outside the box - also, however much i hate the Leeds scum, surely Beckford (with 8 goals) should be above Graham?

Looks like the big teams have been considered a lot more again in Kamara's head!!

Perhaps when Graham and Beckford get bought by Man Citeh in January while Taylor ad Hughes get overlooked, we will thanks Chris Kamara.

:wink:

I've been led to believe they just automatically gave these award to whoever was top of the league <_<

Obviously not.

Perhaps they did... remember they have selective viewing of the division.... I have noticed carlise are their current new 'favourite team' ... so to their eyes the league is as follows:

1. Carlisle

2. Leicester

3. MK Dons

4. Leeds

5. Peterboro'

Also some other teams play..... I think there may be a raffle at the end of the season for the 'charity 6th place' in the playoffs...

Edited by BigfinLatic