E.Frankfurt & Oldham

Am I right in thinking there are some E.Frankfurt fans who also follow Oldham a bit and come over for a few games? Does anyone on here know them? There is 3 of us going over to see an E.Frankfurt vs Stuttgart early November (I think) and it could be good to maybe meet up with them for a beer, pass on an Oldham shirt or something! Or even just to get some info on where is good to go pre and post match to take in the atmosphere:) Cheers.

Edited by wozz_oafc

as the t-shirt says 5939_1.JPG

since 1982
i will never forget the football tournment that was played in paris between us and other supporters club teams around europe , it was a great time there and i still have a eintract frankfurt pendant that the bocum supporters branch gave me we got to the final and we only lost on penalties after extra time , by dave shaw missing his penalty , it was a great match and we made lots of new friends there , i still have photos of latics and frankfurt fans drinking out of the cup , and somewhere in oldham there is a final runners up cup , which i looked after until i gave it to someone (think it might have been jim kirton )

Just to let everyone know, I was asked by some fans to ask the club about the possiblity of a pre-season friendly over in Germany so fans can go over and experience a few days on tour and watch Eintract Frankfurt.

Alan Hardy said he will mention it at the next Board meeting and mention it to Shez, but the final decision for all Pre-seaon friendlies fall to the Manager.

So if anyone talks to shez tell him we want a friendly in Germany against Eintract Frankfurt :wink:

Guest oa_exile
So if anyone talks to shez tell him we want a friendly in Germany against Eintract Frankfurt :wink:

Could be a snag as Mr Personality does not like to speak to the fans :)