A view from the main stand

As an ex NSM stander, I have a couple of season tickets in the RRE. I've felt the atmosphere has been pretty good in there this season so far, but have been interested in a few comments on here over the weeks saying that the noise/atmosphere at BP is lacking.

Today, I was able to view the game from the main stand as we had a couple of complimentary tickets from the club. (my lad was the mascot........great day btw....many thanks to the club, Gregan and Hughsey for making us feel so welcome whilst visiting the dressing room, players lounge etc). It has to be said, the noise was great.....the game had a good atmosphere all the way through. Having home fans behind both goals must help the players......only a matter of time maybe before we start kicking off facing the RRE in the first half?.

Today, I was able to view the game from the main stand as we had a couple of complimentary tickets from the club. (my lad was the mascot........great day btw....many thanks to the club, Gregan and Hughsey for making us feel so welcome whilst visiting the dressing room, players lounge etc). It has to be said, the noise was great.....the game had a good atmosphere all the way through. Having home fans behind both goals must help the players......only a matter of time maybe before we start kicking off facing the RRE in the first half?.

Many times yesterday the Chaddy End singers were in synch with the RRE drummer. :chubb:

Kicking towards the Chaddy in the first half is not the norm - down to losing the toss!

I was delighted we kicked towards the RRE in the second half. Long may we continue to be unsuccessful tossers!

That said, with only 3 of our home goals scored at the RRE, I think the powers that be need to consider having a word with Shez and perhaps showing him the door. Poor show chaps!

I was delighted we kicked towards the RRE in the second half. Long may we continue to be unsuccessful tossers!

That said, with only 3 of our home goals scored at the RRE, I think the powers that be need to consider having a word with Shez and perhaps showing him the door. Poor show chaps!

I was in the Chaddy today and the atmosphere was pretty damn good. However, the Rocky was amazing and pretty damn loud. I have been in all 3 stands this season and for me the move to the Rocky atmosphere wise is a success.

my lad wanted to give the rocky a go, so i let him. it would appear we will be staying there, drum and all. must say though i heard the chaddy quite loud a few times and felt proud! did have the sun in my eyes though, but why should i move seats again just because it wasnt cloudy all day? i believe the club should act on this matter as people may get sunburn and its just not on. yes there were over a thousand seats in the shade, but once ive decided which seat is mine why should i change it? why? bang out of order making me use my brain and my legs. dont they know i pay hard money to switch off for two hours a week. grrrr.

My first trip to BP this season and I was reasonably pleased with the atmosphere. From my seat in the Chaddy it looked like there was a party going on in the RRE! I think the drum helped to get both stands singing at the same time. Could do with more chants coming from the Chaddy but I suppose it's to be expected as many of those who used to get things going have moved to the RRE. Those remaining need to take it by the scruff of the neck and get the Chaddy rocking. When in full flow today the Chaddy was pretty loud. Great to have two stands creating noise. If the good run of form from the team continues I think both stands will go from strength to strength this season.

A big well done to those in both stands who gave the team superb backing yesterday.