Game of golf

I was due to play golf tomorrow, but the person i was playing with has had to pull out. :o Ooh matron :lol:

Anyone interested in a game? I was going to play at Heaton Park at about 10:30am. I will need to know before 5pm though as if nobody is up for it then i might as well cancel my day off and come in work.

P.S. Im not very good either <_<

Edited by chaddy the owl

I was due to play golf tomorrow, but the person i was playing with has had to pull out. :o Ooh matron :lol:

Anyone interested in a game? I was going to play at Heaton Park at about 10:30am. I will need to know before 5pm though as if nobody is up for it then i might as well cancel my day off and come in work.

Dont ruin the illusion, i thought you were a full time owl

it is a distinct disadvantage having wings instead of arms

Edited by longtimeblue