Poker Tourney vs Tranmere

This Tuesday at 9pm. Password is FOOTBALL14. The prize is a PartyPoker chipset, signed shirt and share of the pool.

Spread the word amongst Latics and Bindippers and let's have a decent turnout! If they aren't on PartyPoker already, make sure they sign up through the fishul and generate some cash for the club.

Fishul Linky

See you all on Tuesday :grin:

Just bumping this back up to the top, if you want to sign up instructions are on the official site.

There's the prize pool, a PartyPoker chip set and a signed Latics shirt up for grabs for the winner.

Please can you give me a link to the instructions..

Dont matter found them

Edited by chris_oafc

Just bumping this back up to the top, if you want to sign up instructions are on the official site.

There's the prize pool, a PartyPoker chip set and a signed Latics shirt up for grabs for the winner.

£25 to sign up,i will stick with ladbrooks

£25 to sign up! You make it sound like it's a fee just to be a member of PartyPoker SAV.

You need to deposit £25 when you open an account then you play tourneys or cash games with that money. Could last you 5 minutes or 5 years depending on how good/lucky you are.

Surely other sites are similar?

No repeat victory for me tonight - out in 7th :-(

LaticsBlue was still battling away in 5th, but I'm not sure who the remainder supported. It was a very quiet final table - once we got rid of the gobby BinDipper who insisted on singing Tranny songs throughout the game.

No repeat victory for me tonight - out in 7th :-(

LaticsBlue was still battling away in 5th, but I'm not sure who the remainder supported. It was a very quiet final table - once we got rid of the gobby BinDipper who insisted on singing Tranny songs throughout the game.

12th for me tonight. I think the chip leader at the mo, Archiecatt is probably a Latic. LB is still in and they're down to the last 4.