corney on LW

straight in there saying only 7500 on saturday, must be getting some gip. praises fans but says true test will be hereford, hope hes not aiming too high, remember its a sunday game. he hit the bar seven out of eight times lol got to love that comment sounds like something i would say. think he should have been pressed more re stockport allocation, he always says what he thinks probably give stockport some stick.

straight in there saying only 7500 on saturday, must be getting some gip. praises fans but says true test will be hereford, hope hes not aiming too high, remember its a sunday game. he hit the bar seven out of eight times lol got to love that comment sounds like something i would say. think he should have been pressed more re stockport allocation, he always says what he thinks probably give stockport some stick.

Whats the link?

Unfortunately I think we'll be back to 5500 against Hereford. They will only bring 2/300, and after Sat. the floaters won't bother again until Leicester.

Gordon sounds much more gay...especially when he's screaming goal on LW. It don't half make me squirm to think non Tic's hear him!!

He's Harmless lol Just gets caried away nout wrong with that and he now sounds like stu vose who is a city fan if iam right? cant get 'Gayer' than that!!! lol

He's Harmless lol Just gets caried away nout wrong with that and he now sounds like stu vose who is a city fan if iam right? cant get 'Gayer' than that!!! lol

What!

Stu would be offended by that! He's a Latics fan, I remember him selling his Strike It Lucky in the Lookers in years gone by while my mate did the programmes on the other side.

Gordon sounds much more gay...especially when he's screaming goal on LW. It don't half make me squirm to think non Tic's hear him!!

That was quite embarrassing to listen to.

I don't think we'll see 7,500 against Hereford. Anything over 6,000 and they'll have to be pleased.

That was quite embarrassing to listen to.

I don't think we'll see 7,500 against Hereford. Anything over 6,000 and they'll have to be pleased.

have to take into account who, in this div, would take an away following of over 1000, only ones we could really say are

- leeds

- leicester

- hudd

- carlisle

- stockport

5 teams out of 23.