Ginger spice

I heard a rumour that she has never fantasized about a single Oldham Athletic player whilst she was with any of her previous or current lovers (who, I hasten to add, there have not been a high number of that would cast any stain on her character)

I heard a rumour that she has never fantasized about a single Oldham Athletic player whilst she was with any of her previous or current lovers (who, I hasten to add, there have not been a high number of that would cast any stain on her character)

I think you are being a bit naive LL.

I am devastated - what am I going to do with my spare time now - Rummy has called a halt to my favourite post - ahh well - I will have to go on t'other chat room to express myself on that particular subject!

It was for your own good, our own sanity, and much to the relief of your boss, who has probably missed your full attention for the last month or so.

:grin:

It was for your own good, our own sanity, and much to the relief of your boss, who has probably missed your full attention for the last month or so.

:grin:

yes but all this hard thought good humoured abuse will be forgotten forever - the people deserve to re-live all the fond anti posh banter