Latics fans close to Poole, dorset

laticsmad

Hi fellas,

I'm moving down to Poole, dorset at the end of the month. I was wondering if anyone lives even remotely close to the area that frequents latics matches in the south? I don't drive yet but would be more than willing to share costs. I would also be happy to meet for matches at designated area, e.g. train station etc, on route to the game.

Anyone?

cheers in advance

Aaron

Edited by laticsmad

Hi fellas,

I'm moving down to Poole, dorset at the end of the month. I was wondering if anyone lives even remotely close to the area that frequents latics matches in the south? I don't drive yet but would be more than willing to share costs. I would also be happy to meet for matches at designated area, e.g. train station etc, on route to the game.

Anyone?

cheers in advance

Aaron

Anybody??

There is a large Bristol Massif (contact BiggSwedeLatic I suppose) who I guess you could meet on the way to some grounds, there is Danny in Swindon, but of the top of my head I can't think of any down your way.

Yup... there is a few of us in bristol - and The_Mighty_Bosh who lives somewhere in Somerset I think.... however think you are clearly the most southern... more than happy to meet up 'on the way' so to speak... but no-ne that I know in your kneck of the woods....

Yup... there is a few of us in bristol - and The_Mighty_Bosh who lives somewhere in Somerset I think.... however think you are clearly the most southern... more than happy to meet up 'on the way' so to speak... but no-ne that I know in your kneck of the woods....

Thought it was a long shot! Looks like the only latics game even remotely close is Brighton away. thanks anyway.

thanks bigfin, I will bear your offer in mind if I think it is worth while!

Edited by laticsmad

• 2 weeks later...