losing 3-1

We might aswell wave good-bye to our promotion chances anyway... :(

thats the first game we have lost in the league f.f.s, come on are you telling me that you wouldnt have taken this start in pre-season, iam still very happy with the job that Shez is doing and if we lose 1 game in every 9 we will be champions at the end

thats the first game we have lost in the league f.f.s, come on are you telling me that you wouldnt have taken this start in pre-season, iam still very happy with the job that Shez is doing and if we lose 1 game in every 9 we will be champions at the end

I definitely wasn't being sarcastic. Definitely not.

I definitely wasn't being sarcastic. Definitely not.

Use the smartarse rollyeyes smiley then!

Not the end of the world but maybe pissing about with the defence more than was necessary wasn't the best idea....

I wanted 5 points from the 3 games to keep us in a good position - so far we are 1 game in and have 0 points. 2 home wins and we will be on track - prefer to lose to Stockport than the Foxes as well.

Cannot win 'em all. And by the sounds of the BBC report and stats (didn't get a ticket) it sounds as though another game that we could have won if we'd been more clinical earlier on.

makes me pi$$ how we lose our first game and the naysayers are out in force.......typical.

It is reality - you obviously do not go to the games or you would be in agreement -we have been poor from second half at Hartlepool onwards - last night was abysmal and it is beginning t strike home that we are no more than an average side at the moment - time to step up to the plate and start to work harder or we will just get overrun again and again.

makes me pi$$ how we lose our first game and the naysayers are out in force.......typical.

Just because its the first game weve lost dosent mean we cant criticise FFS ... Defeats i can take but a total lack of hunger and effort are a different matter! You really think Shez went in there after the game and gave them a big hug and said ah well, its the first game weve lost, did he hell!

abysmal? were you drinking? emotion has got the better of you. what if whittakers chip went in? what if ogrady kept his shot down? what if davies had squared it to lewi? some people seem determined to ride a rollercoaster

Didn't get a ticket for last night., but the BBC report seems to indicate we had chances to score more before County took control.

Also for the second half at Hartlepool - think we did well except for 7 minutes and looked the stronger / better team even with ten men.

Last night was the second league game I have missed (other being Colchester) and think we have generally been good in the most part, Hudds game being the worst I have seen.