questions

Didn;t go last night but in my honest opinion its been coming for a few weeks.Without hughes we look toothless up top,davies is not a goalscorer>get him on the wing and drop lidell please gaffer!

dont want to start on eardly as he is young but for the love of god his distribution is well......

we miss gregan badly so hopefully the defence will tighten up a bit with him coming back next week,shez needs to earn his coin this week and get the lads playing football again and confidence needs to be restored.

massive game sunday and only a win will do with leicster coming up mid october

Didn;t go last night but in my honest opinion its been coming for a few weeks.Without hughes we look toothless up top,davies is not a goalscorer>get him on the wing and drop lidell please gaffer!

dont want to start on eardly as he is young but for the love of god his distribution is well......

we miss gregan badly so hopefully the defence will tighten up a bit with him coming back next week,shez needs to earn his coin this week and get the lads playing football again and confidence needs to be restored.

massive game sunday and only a win will do with leicster coming up mid october

Thank you.

is this the day of the triffids?

No, so what were the questions in the first post?

Oh, and you missed the 45 yard pinpoint daisy cutter pass that Eardley made to Liddel to set him up for a clear shot at goal. Eardley's distribution is much criticised by those who watch his every bad pass whilst ignoring numerous bad passes of others.

No, so what were the questions in the first post?

Oh, and you missed the 45 yard pinpoint daisy cutter pass that Eardley made to Liddel to set him up for a clear shot at goal. Eardley's distribution is much criticised by those who watch his every bad pass whilst ignoring numerous bad passes of others.

sorry i the jist of it was can shez lift the players fopr next week lol didnt realise the title i posted !!

sorry i the jist of it was can shez lift the players fopr next week lol didnt realise the title i posted !!

The title was confusing but the points made were fair I think.

The Eardley pass to Liddell was sublime - that shows what he can do. I rate Eardley and would always play him.

Davies on the wing? Not for me - he is one who just seems to make the wrong choice too often - shoots when he should pass and vice versa. He should be played up front with Hughes.

Gregan - banned for three games so won't be back until Leicester at home - clash of the top two?

:lol: