Chaddy End - PA System

I defy you not to dance to this version.........if you can hear it at BP. :bblue2::dance::bblue2::dance:

Correct DS, there are non live versions by the Specials that are fine too. I think what Francis did was to play it at the first couple of games, but really low so it couldn't be heard, and it was really hard to hear. Then he could say it didn't catch on and just play the same old :censored:e that he likes and is played all over the country at loads of grounds. It was pointless the club organising a vote really, but predictable result from Mr Ward.

Correct DS, there are non live versions by the Specials that are fine too. I think what Francis did was to play it at the first couple of games, but really low so it couldn't be heard, and it was really hard to hear. Then he could say it didn't catch on and just play the same old :censored:e that he likes and is played all over the country at loads of grounds. It was pointless the club organising a vote really, but predictable result from Mr Ward.

I've said it before, what we should do is der, der, der and dance to it as we celebrate at away games, so that when it catches on, it will be easier to demonstrate it at home, even if Franny isn't playing it.

A good time to start would be at Bristol Rovers - whether we score or not. Who's with me on this one?