Hereford Game Pictures

Guest oa_exile
I do believe that the photographer has managed to capture the exact moment where I chose to celebrate a goal by punching myself in the face as hard as I could with my left hand.

Consider yourself very lucky it could have been my right fist :)

EDIT : BTW has the redness dissapeared from Beardy's neck yet ? :grin:

Edited by oa_exile

Good to see maddog and jorvik setting an example by adhering to the 'no-standing' regulation in the RRE sunshine. :wink:

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1419904,00.html

I was so so so so glad those were the pics he put up. I noticed he had been taking pics of me at half time - really hung over, blank / screwed up facial expression, posture all wrong, bacon butty in one hand, gob full, and a cup of coffee in the other. If he'd put any of those up, I'd have had to track him down and kill him :grin:.

I was so so so so glad those were the pics he put up. I noticed he had been taking pics of me at half time - really hung over, blank / screwed up facial expression, posture all wrong, bacon butty in one hand, gob full, and a cup of coffee in the other. If he'd put any of those up, I'd have had to track him down and kill him :grin:.

I understand those pics are being used in partnership with the rarely wrong, to promote the Club's catering facilities and to show the stayaways what they're missing. :wink:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

I understand those pics are being used in partnership with the rarely wrong, to promote the Club's catering facilities and to show the stayaways what they're missing. :wink:

It would be false advertising then, cos I made them both! Domestic Goddess, me! :grin:

Good to see maddog and jorvik setting an example by adhering to the 'no-standing' regulation in the RRE sunshine. :wink:

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1419904,00.html

Oi, I was just about to get up when that was taken :angry::grin:

I was feeling a bit rough and needed to sit down for as long as possible :wink: Oh alright, I felt fine unlike Maddog :sick01: I don't think the mouthful of the 'Taste The Difference Fanta' helped either :laught30:

I noticed he had been taking pics of me at half time - really hung over, blank / screwed up facial expression, posture all wrong, bacon butty in one hand, gob full, and a cup of coffee in the other.

His posture may have been all wrong but he did really did well to do all that and take photos. :grin:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns