AC/DC "BLACK ICE WORLD TOUR"

Guest oa exile

Guest oa_exile

First UK tour in 8 years

AC/DC's widely-anticipated Black Ice World Tour is set to explode into the UK in April 2009 for a series of arena shows in London, Manchester & Birmingham.

The worldwide tour - the bands first since 2001 - promotes AC/DC's latest studio album: Black Ice, released worldwide this coming Monday.

Tickets for the UK dates will go on sale at 10am on Friday 17th October at 10am.

The Black Ice world tour kicks off later this month at the Wachovia Arena in Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA on October 28th. That show kicks off a series of US arena shows, to be followed European dates before arriving in the UK in April 2009.

Black Ice is released worldwide on October 20th on Columbia Records and is undoubtedly one of the most eagerly awaited albums of 2008, attracting both critical fanfare and rapid anticipation from AC/DC fans across the globe.

'Black Ice' released on October 20th 2008 on Columbia Records.

Guest oa_exile
excellent...all aboard!!!

Just been having a trove about and ..............

AC/DC

Manchester Evening News Arena

Tuesday, 21st April 2009, 19:30 PM

Tickets for AC/DC will go on sale on Friday, 17th October 2008 at 10:00.

STRICTLY LIMITED TO 2 PER PERSON

Released this Monday :D

Can't wait!

Had a cheeky sample of it last week. Quality album! Cant wait for this tour. Won tickets for the Playback at Hard Rock Cafe on Thurs night might attend too.

Anyone think the quota of two tickets will make tickets more easily available to acquire?

can't do standing...dodgy knees :lol:

seems its sold out...wonder if a 2nd night comes out?

i see the tout agencies online are flogging them at £220+ already.

You'd think they would, as they have done for London.

Couple of pricey ones on eBay too. Wouldnt surprise me if they didn't though, to add a bit of occasion to the event for those who got tickets.

but its a feckin con when offical ticket agencies (ticketmaster) are directly involved with another agency who are deliberatly flogging tickets at way way OTT prices.

on top of that site it says .."for true fans..."no its bloody not!-its for fans who are ultra desparate and ready to be fleeced by a monopoly.

been waiting for ac/dc to turn up for bloody years,and if i didn't get one today,i wouldn't be stupid...or rich enough...to buy one at minimum £220++ with a face value of £40...i would have just dusted up and moved on.

scandalous.