Calling All Budding Match Officials

Guest M_OAFC

Seeking one more linesman for the OWTB FC game against Leicester tomorrow morning if anybody would be so kind as to volunteer. You don't need to be qualified or anything, impartiality and a knowledge of the rules will more than suffice.

Looks like the game will be an 11am kick off on the astro turf pitch at Failsworth Sports Centre.

I believe Jacko has hung up his boots. Am sure he'd love to remain in the game somehow! Do you want me to text him Mark or you?

Get him texted! He's well respected within the refereeing fraternity, he'd be perfect.

Seeking one more linesman for the OWTB FC game against Leicester tomorrow morning if anybody would be so kind as to volunteer. You don't need to be qualified or anything, impartiality and a knowledge of the rules will more than suffice.

Looks like the game will be an 11am kick off on the astro turf pitch at Failsworth Sports Centre.

I would have done that....but I'l be walking/flying out of a Project within a Warehouse not too long before that time, again, which relates to the reasons I've never put myself forward for a game. :lol:

I would have done that....but I'l be walking/flying out of a Project within a Warehouse not too long before that time, again, which relates to the reasons I've never put myself forward for a game. :lol:

Sounds like a human cannon ball act.

Don't worry, I get tipped off when the IFA testers are coming for a surprise visit.

It's a hell of a long shot at this late stage but it's actually a ref we're looking for now!

Original guy can longer do it and although we've got 2 linesmen, neither of them want to ref if they can help it.

If anyone is willing to step in to the breach we can provide you with a whistle, cards and a stopwatch! 11am kick off on the astroturf at Failsworth Sports Centre.

You forgot to state that to ref these games you need to be incredibly biased and to put it bluntly, a massive 'homer'. Though talking in Russian to confuse the away side is not compulsory*

*Unless you're Stockport's ref.

":censored: REFS...........WE ALWAYS GET......"

:blush::wink: