Thing that really wound me up today

2.58pm, Boundary Park, Rochdale road end, Oldham, Lancashire, i decided to take to my seat, someone was sat in my seat, not that i was bothered i am used to unresreved seating. However at around 3.05 some woman that can only be described as a scrote uttered to me in a manc accent "Yous gonna move someones gonna be sat there in a minute!" to which i replied "someones in my seat, its not that big a deal is it" Only to be told move again. around 3.10pm around 5 men arrived and they didnt look very pleasant to say the least never mind hygenic, so i decided to move however these characters were now stood right infront of me and a couple were very LARGE characters therefore physically couldnt move and all i could hear is this woman behind me shoutin mooooove moooooove. Then i was uttering to myself part timers wont be here next week etc. too which two of these character who were atleast 40years of age were signalling to me as if they wanted to fight me. I realise it means extra money for the club but i cant stand it when all these part timers come and rule the roost. Not really a solution to the problem that i can think of anyway except sit in the mainstand but i dont really want to do that as i want to sit with people who will create an atmosphere etc.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you were sat in the row right infront of me, heard what happened meself, those guys were alright was celebrating with em when Whitts scored :grin:

PS were you the guy giving Crossley the V`s as he came out for the second half?

hmm it could have been me, Crossley knows im only teasing though. Ive got blonde hair if that helps identify me, just dont get what kind of fans would want to be agressive towards their fellow fans really does baffle me.

Isn't there a chance that she was a regular and was with some friends who were also regulars? And maybe they thought you were a part timer and treated you with the disdain you seem to have treated them?

I'll let you in on a secret,... some people from OUTSIDE oldham, support latics!! Who would've thunk it?

Edited by real

hmm it could have been me, Crossley knows im only teasing though. Ive got blonde hair if that helps identify me, just dont get what kind of fans would want to be agressive towards their fellow fans really does baffle me.

Had a girl with em?

I think the problem was they thought you were calling them part-timers.

Had a girl with em?

I think the problem was they thought you were calling them part-timers.

Girl was in the row behind them, she was being a :censored: before i said anything back to her, and to be honest most regular fans wouldnt be used to allocated seating and i dont think would be that bothered, when your going to a big game like this and u turn up 10mins late i dont think you should expect to find your seat empty tbh.

Edited by Lordy

Girl was in the row behind them, she was being a prick before i said anything back to her, and to be honest most regular fans wouldnt be used to allocated seating and i dont think would be that bothered, when your going to a big game like this and u turn up 10mins late i dont think you should expect to find your seat empty tbh.

Hence why its called reserved seating, if everyone stuck to there seat problem solved tbh.

Hence why its called reserved seating, if everyone stuck to there seat problem solved tbh.

Thats never going to happen and was the cause of this problem so why do they bother with it. It causes more problems than it solves, if some cretin is sat in my seat im hardly gonna get them to shift am i. What would be the problem of unreserved seating? Also whatever the situation is people should be polite about if with their own fans, really winds me up that cause when we score people will celebrate and hug people they dont know.

Think the main problem is the Chavs who all just go and sit near the segregation when there seat is elsewhere.

I agree as that was where my ticket was supposed to be, but these clowns were 30-40 years of age thought they'd have learned some manners.

make the stewards earn their money then and get the stewards to shift em, thats what their paid for

Then you'd probably get beat up by the people you were shiftin, i prefer to avoid aggro and just sit where there is empty seats especially at 3pm you would expect to be alright.

Then you'd probably get beat up by the people you were shiftin, i prefer to avoid aggro and just sit where there is empty seats especially at 3pm you would expect to be alright.

And then create more aggro when the people who`s seat your sat in comes in.

Its not hard, show em your ticket and explain its your seat, there hardly gunna beat you up unless your a nob about it :lol:

And then create more aggro when the people who`s seat your sat in comes in.

Its not hard, show em your ticket and explain its your seat, there hardly gunna beat you up unless your a nob about it :lol:

Depends who your asking, if your asking mindless chavs like i was today theyr gonna kick up a fuss arent they, if theyr alright then they won't.

Depends who your asking, if your asking mindless chavs like i was today theyr gonna kick up a fuss arent they, if theyr alright then they won't.

I thought you were moaning about people who WERE sat in their own seast, as you were NOT sat in your seat.

I sat in my allocated seat, as did the other 6 people with me. In fact YOU were advised that someone had a ticket for the seat you were in and didn't move, so who is the person causing the problem?

Edited by real

I thought you were moaning about people who WERE sat in their own seast, as you were NOT sat in your seat.

I sat in my allocated seat, as did the other 6 people with me. In fact YOU were advised that someone had a ticket for the seat you were in and didn't move, so who is the person causing the problem?

I said i did move it wasnt the fact i was asked to move it was the rude and intimidating nature of it, i was also making a seperate point that these are the sorts of people who would cause trouble if they were asked to move themselves. Please read posts more carefully :OASISscarf:

I said i did move it wasnt the fact i was asked to move it was the rude and intimidating nature of it, i was also making a seperate point that these are the sorts of people who would cause trouble if they were asked to move themselves. Please read posts more carefully :OASISscarf:

you new it would be full so why sitt there you was looking for trouble then what a thick post lol

ha ha look you are a **** mate face it what a pointless post grow up sad ****. if you got a problem ill see you at the next game at home and ill nock your

f*****g teath out.

seriously mate I think you are the one who has to grow up. not a very grown-up response don't you think!!!

ha ha look you are a **** mate face it what a pointless post grow up sad ****. if you got a problem ill see you at the next game at home and ill nock your

f*****g teath out.

Good post you spelt all the swear words right :applause1: