Thing that really wound me up today

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha look you are a **** mate face it what a pointless post grow up sad ****. if you got a problem ill see you at the next game at home and ill nock your

f*****g teath out.

Tell you what mate, you lay a finger on him and I'll snap yer head back pal - clear off...

Yoink - you are out.

walking along.......

We got 6 tickets together and I sat where it said and guess what right next to the bloody segregation ooh joy!

Didn’t take long before the Stewards and police harped on at me for standing even when I tried to explain I was excited lol.

Too good a game to be kicked out for standing though.

Good post you spelt all the swear words right :applause1:

ill go to the next game with ya chris mate...then if rummy cant find him ill have a look as well....not bangled anybody for a while....have to live upto my reputation an all that.

seriously though.

if you felt intimidated that someone was sat in your seat,just ask a steward,if the club states its allocated seating then they are in the wrong and not you.....

if they start kicking off make sure the steward hears it,then ask him politely what he is going to do about it,if he says nothing then report it to a police officer....or if they say oh go f**k yaself i was here first an all that.just call there bluff n say ok,half time top of the stand sort it that way....be suprised how many people back down when something happens there not expecting.

but if you sat in somebody elses seat as you didnt want to cause offence,you have to expect that some people will regard it as a matter of life n death,they have paid for it so its there...

other than that go back to the chaddy......although i cant see it being a problem once home fans are back in the big end.

I said i did move it wasnt the fact i was asked to move it was the rude and intimidating nature of it, i was also making a seperate point that these are the sorts of people who would cause trouble if they were asked to move themselves. Please read posts more carefully :OASISscarf:

and you actually said:-

"at around 3.05 some woman that can only be described as a scrote uttered to me in a manc accent "Yous gonna move someones gonna be sat there in a minute!" to which i replied "someones in my seat, its not that big a deal is it" Only to be told move again. (so, you hadn't moved)around 3.10pm around 5 men arrived (still hadn't moved)and they didnt look very pleasant to say the least never mind hygenic, (casting a few judegements in their direction)so i decided to move however these characters were now stood right infront of me and a couple were very LARGE characters therefore physically couldnt move and all i could hear is this woman behind me shoutin mooooove moooooove. Then i was uttering to myself part timers (insulting people whose seat you had been sat in)wont be here next week etc. too which two of these character who were atleast 40years of age were signalling to me as if they wanted to fight me."

So, to sum it up.

You sat in someone else's seat (so, you're in the wrong to start)

They asked you to move

You didn't move (so now you're being awkward, you know it's someone's seat and you're being a nuisance)

The person whose seat it was arrived

You decided they were smelly and unhygenic (nice of you, they probably thought nice things of you too)

Then you moved, whilst calling them part-timers (oh dear, "the chavvy awkward person is calling us part timers now" thinks the loyal fans who `gasp` do not live in oldham)

You want to try reading your own post before correcting me.

You were asked to move, you didn't, you called people names. And YOU were annoyed. Imagine how they felt.

Edited by real

and you actually said:-

"at around 3.05 some woman that can only be described as a scrote uttered to me in a manc accent "Yous gonna move someones gonna be sat there in a minute!" to which i replied "someones in my seat, its not that big a deal is it" Only to be told move again. (so, you hadn't moved)around 3.10pm around 5 men arrived (still hadn't moved)and they didnt look very pleasant to say the least never mind hygenic, (casting a few judegements in their direction)so i decided to move however these characters were now stood right infront of me and a couple were very LARGE characters therefore physically couldnt move and all i could hear is this woman behind me shoutin mooooove moooooove. Then i was uttering to myself part timers (insulting people whose seat you had been sat in)wont be here next week etc. too which two of these character who were atleast 40years of age were signalling to me as if they wanted to fight me."

So, to sum it up.

You sat in someone else's seat (so, you're in the wrong to start)

They asked you to move

You didn't move (so now you're being awkward, you know it's someone's seat and you're being a nuisance)

The person whose seat it was arrived

You decided they were smelly and unhygenic (nice of you, they probably thought nice things of you too)

Then you moved, whilst calling them part-timers (oh dear, "the chavvy awkward person is calling us part timers now" thinks the loyal fans who `gasp` do not live in oldham)

You want to try reading your own post before correcting me.

You were asked to move, you didn't, you called people names. And YOU were annoyed. Imagine how they felt.

You make some good points from what i said to be fair but hard to explain cause i wasnt being awkward as i never refused to move just waited til the people came and didnt even ask to see there tickets or out, Bottom line if this woman had have been abit more polite and didnt come across as rude i probably would have moved alot quicker, and please dont call me a chav i really am not.

Some people were sat in our seats, so I sat somewhere else. Not bothered by it at all, its an all seater and it wasn't sold out or over-sold so there's always going to be somewhere to sit.

It's just like when you're on a train, if there's some-one in your seat and there's others free you simply move, this woman clearly should've done the same as you had IMO.

If people just sat in their own seats in the first place there wouldnt be this problem at all.

Some people were sat in our seats, so I sat somewhere else. Not bothered by it at all, its an all seater and it wasn't sold out or over-sold so there's always going to be somewhere to sit.

It's just like when you're on a train, if there's some-one in your seat and there's others free you simply move, this woman clearly should've done the same as you had IMO.

If people just sat in their own seats in the first place there wouldnt be this problem at all.

so lets get this right.........

you're saying people should stop moaning and just find a place to sit, but this problem would not occur if everyone sat in their correct seat?

cuckoo

As i said earlier i was sat right behind this. IMO the bad feeling only started when you started spouting about part-timers, to which they got the impression you were calling them part-timers. I dont know why you were so upset by these part-timers, people call for more stay-aways to come, and when they do all they get is part-timers this and that, they may have been going for the last 25years for all you know mate.

IMO, your making a mountain out of a mole hill.

As i said earlier i was sat right behind this. IMO the bad feeling only started when you started spouting about part-timers, to which they got the impression you were calling them part-timers. I dont know why you were so upset by these part-timers, people call for more stay-aways to come, and when they do all they get is part-timers this and that, they may have been going for the last 25years for all you know mate.

IMO, your making a mountain out of a mole hill.

correctomondo.....If someones in your seat...shift 'em, if not...sit down and behave y'self and don't moan, part timers or not, they're all entitled to come and welome to sit at ice station zebra

You make some good points from what i said to be fair but hard to explain cause i wasnt being awkward as i never refused to move just waited til the people came and didnt even ask to see there tickets or out, Bottom line if this woman had have been abit more polite and didnt come across as rude i probably would have moved alot quicker, and please dont call me a chav i really am not.

Don't want to sound male chauvenist here nor wish to offend the females this doesn't apply to however, many a conflict are started by women and their attitude knowing they won't get a clout. The trouble is the male on the recieving end finds it hard to respond to the verbals and the males who accompany said women then have to defend her, which places the males into conflict for no reason of their own. This applies to police women too!!!

Edited by Lags

so lets get this right.........

you're saying people should stop moaning and just find a place to sit, but this problem would not occur if everyone sat in their correct seat?

haha no as I said "...in the first place"

But once that has happened, then people should get on with it in my opinion, makes no real difference where you sit does it

Simple isnt it....sit in the right seat....

Not always that simple, when there's only one place two hundred people going to there seat can actually walk down - with one steward trying to look at everyone's tickets at 5 to 3. Most people saved the hassle and just opted to go down the front and sit wherever. Not that it bothered me as it meant all those I went with where sat together.

Lordy. Comedy Gold this thread. :lol: You'd be smelly and unhygenic too if you didnt have people telling you how to "run water" :lol:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Not always that simple, when there's only one place two hundred people going to there seat can actually walk down - with one steward trying to look at everyone's tickets at 5 to 3. Most people saved the hassle and just opted to go down the front and sit wherever. Not that it bothered me as it meant all those I went with where sat together.

Lordy. Comedy Gold this thread. :lol: You'd be smelly and unhygenic too if you didnt have people telling you how to "run water" :lol:

I was going to say the same thing, there was a massive que at about 5 to 3 and even more people behind us I only got to my seat just as it kicked off but there were loads of empty ones around me that all of a suddent started to fill up about 10 minutes in