Lewis Neal - The next preston man in?

So obviously true then.... Left winger available from preston, apparently us, Stockport and Luton looking to sign him on Loan...

... however doesnt take a genius to link us to an available, left footed player from preston...

Dont know owt about him though....

Lewis Neal

Allow me to enlighten you...a few things I know about him:

Lewis Neal arrived from Stoke City in a swap deal which took Marlon Broomes to the Britannia Stadium and he signed a three-year deal with an option for a further year.

The left-sided midfielder came through the ranks at Stoke, going on to make over 80 appearances since making his debut back in 2000, during the LDV Vans Trophy campaign.

In his first season Lewis made 29 appearances, scoring two goals, the first in the 5-1 drubbing of Luton before grabbing the opener in the 2-0 win over Wolves.

Last season, the winger was mostly used as a substitute, but he still made 26 appearances and scored the final goal in the 4-1 win over Leeds at Deepdale.

After initially being overlooked for much of the start of the 2007/08 season, Neal broke into the side under Alan Irvine and contributed a last minute winner in North End's 1-0 away win at Southampton.

Edited by jsslatic

Just spoke to my boss whose a Preston fan and he says Neal is good just not catching the team,

hes abit lightweight and doesnt look up when he crosses.

Also Jarrett isnt getting a sniff either

Jarrett came on in the 2nd half against reading and played well according to a workmate. Omerod,jarrett, neal . I wonder what odds i could get on trotters returning to us on loan to get his match fitness back when he returns from his latest injury