chat help

boboafc

What I'd do Bob is, unplug all the wires, bits and pieces from the PC base unit - everything out. Make sure you've gots lots of room where you are, then put dust sheets over any exposed pieces of furniture or carpet. If you've got goggles, put them on too - if you are a glasses wearer you should be okay...

Next pick up the PC base unit and throw it against a wall.

Wrap up the shattered remains of your PC in the covers and take it outside. Pour lighter fluid or any other highly flammable liquid over the sheets and set light to it.

Go down to your local computer shop and buy a Mac. I don't know anything about Macs mind, but I'm sure somebody on OWTB said they are the danglies, maybe they can help you.

By the time you get home the flames may have died down enough for you to barbeque some chops for your tea - it's probably the best thing that your PC has done for you in the last 18 months.

Cheers,

Matt.

:)

Guest oa_exile
What I'd do Bob is, unplug all the wires, bits and pieces from the PC base unit - everything out. Make sure you've gots lots of room where you are, then put dust sheets over any exposed pieces of furniture or carpet. If you've got goggles, put them on too - if you are a glasses wearer you should be okay...

Next pick up the PC base unit and throw it against a wall.

Wrap up the shattered remains of your PC in the covers and take it outside. Pour lighter fluid or any other highly flammable liquid over the sheets and set light to it.

Go down to your local computer shop and buy a Mac. I don't know anything about Macs mind, but I'm sure somebody on OWTB said they are the danglies, maybe they can help you.

By the time you get home the flames may have died down enough for you to barbeque some chops for your tea - it's probably the best thing that your PC has done for you in the last 18 months.

Cheerio,

Matt.

:)

Cruel, to the point, but......very, very true :grin:

Alternatively he could take his big gun and just blast it to little diddy pieces ?

:laught16:

Guest oa_exile
The though had crossed my mind, but there's no parting gesture. At least a slap up grill is better than plastering over gunshot holes.

Aye true didn't think of it that way.

Bet he posts up "where can I but lighter fluid" in the techie help section. :wink:

found this .Start - Run - regedit

2.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\explorer\BrowserHelper Objects

3.If you get there, you will see few keys(look like folders) that are in numbers and alphabets.

Delete all of them please can someone tell me if i should do it?