Oasis Tickets Tip

Stitch_KTF

also still showing available through Ticketline

https://secure.ticketline.co.uk/event/selec...ventId/13229989

Ordered off ticketline this morning for Saturday but still not got Confirmation E-Mail. Have a reference number though and the final page said payment was successful. I think there maybe a delay considering how many e-mails need to be sent with this and metallica?

Ordered off ticketline this morning for Saturday but still not got Confirmation E-Mail. Have a reference number though and the final page said payment was successful. I think there maybe a delay considering how many e-mails need to be sent with this and metallica?

Just got it now. They were kind enough to send me two confirmation e-mails haha.

I dont think its a duplicate order as I have the same reference number on each e-mail as well as the same ticket assignment (and the e-mails were sent at exactly same time).

Guest oa_exile
Just got it now. They were kind enough to send me two confirmation e-mails haha.

I dont think its a duplicate order as I have the same reference number on each e-mail as well as the same ticket assignment (and the e-mails were sent at exactly same time).

Maybe :wink: you are now the proud owner of twelve :) but dont worry can run a mini-bus :lol:

I can see it now Roll roll, roll up for "Ste's mini-bus excursions".com :grin:

Maybe :wink: you are now the proud owner of twelve :) but dont worry can run a mini-bus :lol:

I can see it now Roll roll, roll up for "Ste's mini-bus excursions".com :grin:

:lol:

I think the mini bus can go on hold haha. Think its just the three i got for the saturday rather than a duplicate order.

Got 4 myself for the Saturday. 2 of which I am hoping to sell at vastly overinflated prices on ebay....can't belive those inconsiderate people at Oasis didn't think of the greedy merchants like me before putting on extra night...I think it's lowered the value of my spares greatly.

Got 4 myself for the Saturday. 2 of which I am hoping to sell at vastly overinflated prices on ebay....can't belive those inconsiderate people at Oasis didn't think of the greedy merchants like me before putting on extra night...I think it's lowered the value of my spares greatly.

Yeah i think that was the idea to be honest. Still some places on the net where you can still get tickets at face value for saturday and sunday if you look carefully too.

Yeah i think that was the idea to be honest. Still some places on the net where you can still get tickets at face value for saturday and sunday if you look carefully too.

See tickets and gigsandtours still have tickets for all 3 days. Makes me laugh when people buy concert tickets to make money but don't have a clue. Oasis were always going to go for the money and put on more nights. Suprised to see in the papers they broke records and sold out in 3 hours etc when they have been on sale for 4 days and you can still get tickets.

See tickets and gigsandtours still have tickets for all 3 days. Makes me laugh when people buy concert tickets to make money but don't have a clue. Oasis were always going to go for the money and put on more nights. Suprised to see in the papers they broke records and sold out in 3 hours etc when they have been on sale for 4 days and you can still get tickets.

Happened with the shows at City. First two nights sold out and again, they added a Thursday date later on. It's the same plan every time. They don't "just" add that extra night. It's always in the plans isn't it before they even go on sale.

Fancied going this time round but £46 plus booking fees <_<

I'll wait a while and see if there are spares going.

Happened with the shows at City. First two nights sold out and again, they added a Thursday date later on. It's the same plan every time. They don't "just" add that extra night. It's always in the plans isn't it before they even go on sale.

Fancied going this time round but £46 plus booking fees <_<

I'll wait a while and see if there are spares going.

I bought 4 tickets for the Sheffield gig and sold em 15 mins later for £400. Surprising thing was they were still on sale an hour or so after that before they sold out. Anyone got any cheap killers tickets ;)

As seetickets is a shockingly poor website, it kept crashing and people kept hitting refresh. People who were trying to book 6 tickets ended up getting 60, or other ridiculous amounts. Hence, all the tickets sold out, and then Seetickets realise, had to cancel a load of orders and all those tickets are now back on sale. Thing is, its advertised everywhere and in the news as being sold out so people aren't bothering to check and just going to eBay presuming its sold out.

What I don't understand it, even though it hadn't sold out bu half 10 on Friday, they were already going on eBay for a lot more than face value.

I think it is becoming the reaction for peopel whohave been told by their mates it has "sold out" to go and bid straight on eBay. Personally im one of those who don't agree with selling tickets for profit on ebay anyways, even if 90% are profit seeking :censored: . I sold once on their for a sold out gig, stated in the description that it was a duplicate order and put it for a Buy It Now price at face value.

Seetickets isn't what it used to be. Its got even poorer than what it already was. When its functional, i think its great (e.g. some presales), but i tend to use TicketLine now. The only feature they miss is that there is no order tracker, but they also offer the cheapest booking fees too.

Seetickets isn't what it used to be. Its got even poorer than what it already was. When its functional, i think its great (e.g. some presales), but i tend to use TicketLine now. The only feature they miss is that there is no order tracker, but they also offer the cheapest booking fees too.

Yeah I got mine from Ticketline.

• 2 weeks later...