7th place tonight

Not looking good, is it? So disappointing after that dream start and we're starting to look decidedly average! The signs were there at Rochdale and getting beat by Morcambe and it's been pretty much down hill, results-wise, since the "moments of madness" at Hartlepool.

Still, 33 games to go and a massive game on Tuesday. It just takes the one good result to get us going again, but, I can't really say my confidence is high.

Lewi back up front, Lomax back on then left and let's start again. :wink:

Not looking good, is it? So disappointing after that dream start and we're starting to look decidedly average! The signs were there at Rochdale and getting beat by Morcambe and it's been pretty much down hill, results-wise, since the "moments of madness" at Hartlepool.

Still, 33 games to go and a massive game on Tuesday. It just takes the one good result to get us going again, but, I can't really say my confidence is high.

Lewi back up front, Lomax back on then left and let's start again. :wink:

Do you look like your picture.................. :unsure:

The BBC Five Live commentator complemented the Scunny manager on the quality of his team's passing yesterday and said they reminded ihm of Arsenal. If our lads can win this one, it could be just the confidence booster to start another unbeaten run.

Keep the Faith!