600 miles in 5 days.....

Well, i've travelled 600 miles in 5 days and to say i'm gutted is an understatement. I half expected a good latics performance today following Tuesday. But without jumping on the doom and gloom band wagon that has rolled into BP, We have created enough chances in both games this week to win 3 games, nevermind 2. Our finishing is lackluster at the moment, and we are making silly mistakes at the back. The only gripe I have is Shez omitting himself from blame, again today, even at 2 nil down we didn't really make any ballsy changes or tactical changes, this isn't a pop at shez, just my view of disappointment, i think i deserve it?

KEEP THE FAITH B)

Edited by Eddie_m'gurk

Would write a match report but after paying £22 for a sh!te seat to watch that weak performance I'll echo Shez's sentiments and hope that Tuesday proves that he is a man of his word. :mad:

KtF

EDIT: £20 not £22, had it in my head that I would have to pay £2 extra on the day. Thanks losesome, makes me feel slightly better! :):blush:

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Would write a match report but after paying £22 for a sh!te seat to watch that weak performance I'll echo Shez's sentiments and hope that Tuesday proves that he is a man of his word. :mad:

KtF

The seats were about the best bit of the day -

Where were you sat for £22 mine was only £20 pay on day ??

KtF

EDIT: £20 not £22, had it in my head that I would have to pay £2 extra on the day. Thanks losesome, makes me feel slightly better! :):blush:

There was some good points to take from today.

Good seats

Nice pastie and coffee.

Pitch in good nick.

Parked in street behind the open end - 20 seconds walk away.

No traffic when i left 5 mins from the end.

A417 is now dual carriageway all the way to Cheltenham so got home quicker.

Roll on Tuesday

Well, i've travelled 600 miles in 5 days and to say i'm gutted is an understatement. I half expected a good latics performance today following Tuesday. But without jumping on the doom and gloom band wagon that has rolled into BP, We have created enough chances in both games this week to win 3 games, nevermind 2. Our finishing is lackluster at the moment, and we are making silly mistakes at the back. The only gripe I have is Shez omitting himself from blame, again today, even at 2 nil down we didn't really make any ballsy changes or tactical changes, this isn't a pop at shez, just my view of disappointment, i think i deserve it?

KEEP THE FAITH B)

We must have created a lot of chances* on Tuesday then as I reckon I can count the number of chances* we created today on my thumb and index finger!!

*Chance is defined as an opportunity to put a shot on goal, not playing in front of their back four and not putting random crosses into the box that get easily cleared by their defence