Slayer

monkeykieran

Absolutely awesome last night, they're getting on a bit now and you really couldn't tell, the new stuff sounds thrashier then ever. The energy was amazing and literally the brightest light show I have ever seen. I've got white flashes in my eyes and ringing ears all day

Fully satisfied, especially with Season in the A, R Blood, and A of Death as the last 3 songs! B)

Absolutely awesome last night, they're getting on a bit now and you really couldn't tell, the new stuff sounds thrashier then ever. The energy was amazing and literally the brightest light show I have ever seen. I've got white flashes in my eyes and ringing ears all day

Fully satisfied, especially with Season in the A, R Blood, and A of Death as the last 3 songs! B)

Good to see them still turning out the 'proper' stuff!

I watched them about 15 years ago at the Apollo with Pantera supporting them - I was knackered before Slayer even got on. They were great that night though as well. What a finish with those 3 songs!!

Good to see them still turning out the 'proper' stuff!

I watched them about 15 years ago at the Apollo with Pantera supporting them - I was knackered before Slayer even got on. They were great that night though as well. What a finish with those 3 songs!!

I thought I recognised you! I went to that gig too

I saw them at the Apollo maybe about 93 with Machinehead supporting. Awesome.

I was thinking 94 for the Divine Intervention tour. But yes, awesome. Even the Apollo hitlers weren't spoiling the fun that night.

Slayer play as tight live as any rock band I can think of, even if Tom's voice has it's off days now and again. I used to have an excellent live video, but it's vanished... :o

I was thinking 94 for the Divine Intervention tour. But yes, awesome. Even the Apollo hitlers weren't spoiling the fun that night.

Slayer play as tight live as any rock band I can think of, even if Tom's voice has it's off days now and again. I used to have an excellent live video, but it's vanished... :o

That video is all on youtube somewhere. Can't dig it out now as I might burn cheese