Duh duh duuuhhh!

To be fair he should have been dropped and he has come back rightly to prove he can work and can do what is required. tonight he turrned his potential into goals and lets hope he keeps that up. Before being dropped he would not have scored the 1st or 3rd goals. He would have stopped and looked desperately to find someone to pass to instead of burrying it. Top class tonight

If he'd not scored tonight, it wouldnt of really mattered. He showed with his first touch, movement and desire why he needs to be starting.

Cracking performance. Some great individual performances and an even better team one.

Was a Joy to watch and wouldnt of looked out of place if we'd of seen 7 go in tonight. We had that many clear cut chances, I dont know how Hughesy didnt score, one, nevermind a hattrick for himself.

Only sour note was the div at the front of the R.R.E still continuing his tirade of abuse at Eardley, even at 3-0. He soon piped down after a few got fed up with him and gave a rendition of "One Neal Eardley."

Oh and that thread from the start of the season, about the lad spotted with the 'dale top in the RRE. He was there again tonight, with a Tangerine Latics top over his 'dale one. So obviously someone's doing something right to make him want to keep coming back to BIFFO LAND. He was on the same bus as me and pukka home, talking on his phone about how he's looking forward to the JPT game at Scunthorpe next week seeing as Oldham "battered" Scunny tonight.

K.T.F.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

If he'd not scored tonight, it wouldnt of really mattered. He showed with his first touch, movement and desire why he needs to be starting.

Cracking performance. Some great individual performances and an even better team one.

Was a Joy to watch and wouldnt of looked out of place if we'd of seen 7 go in tonight. We had that many clear cut chances, I dont know how Hughesy didnt score, one, nevermind a hattrick for himself.

Only sour note was the div at the front of the R.R.E still continuing his tirade of abuse at Eardley, even at 3-0. He soon piped down after a few got fed up with him and gave a rendition of "One Neal Eardley."

Oh and that thread from the start of the season, about the lad spotted with the 'dale top in the RRE. He was there again tonight, with a Tangerine Latics top over his 'dale one. So obviously someone's doing something right to make him want to keep coming back to BIFFO LAND. He was on the same bus as me and pukka home, talking on his phone about how he's looking forward to the JPT game at Scunthorpe next week seeing as Oldham "battered" Scunny tonight.

K.T.F.

Eardley is over rated and his attitude stinks.

He is over rated, but the abuse was unnecessary - especially at 3-0 up. Blatantly pin-pointing him out and hurling abuse when the ball is the opposite side of the pitch.

I couldn't understand that bloke, I reckon it must be personal. You could see it really got to Neal. Tosser.

I couldn't understand that bloke, I reckon it must be personal. You could see it really got to Neal. Tosser.

I agree no need to give personal abuse but i was sat pretty close to that guy and what he was saying was just stuff about tackling / positioning etc not really offensive stuff.

If we're all being smug...

....Oh and regarding Lewis...agree 100%. Personally, I think Shez got it all wrong with him...yes, Lewis needed a rest and against a very poor Cheltenham side would've been perfect...ready for him to go back in vs Stockport. Alas, he's now stuck on the bench behind Davies who has failed to impress me at all this season. Hopefully, Lewis will be a nice surprise return tomorrow coz I feel it's only a matter of time before he fires...whereas I'm not sure about Davies (not saying cast Davies aside but he's had his chance now IMO and looked less impressive in it that Lewis was.)

The 3 best players we have at present who create spaces through their movement IMO are Whitaker, Hughes and LA...problem is, Lewis (for some inexplicable reason) has become 3rd choice behind Davies.

Well done Shez...isn't rocket science, no matter how hard you want to make this game look sometimes :wink: