Blitz on USA Tv if you can bare to watch it

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1436740,00.html

You may know Oldham because its Scholes favourite club :angry:

Not watched it yet as haven't got sound but I'm sure hes only trying to relate to an uneducated (in lower league football terms) american audience and needs something to grab their attention with.

Wow at the figures...£3m in debt when they arrived...Administration wiping out £2.7m of that. I've often found peoples views on clubs with points deductions quite intriuging when they say how they deserve what they get...whilst conveniently forgetting how we got away with it big time just a season earlier.

Was very very pleasant to watch the LW interview today and hearing them state how we don't owe anyone anything now and are debt free and one of the most financially sound clubs in the division...following up with that it's just maintaining the players contracts which is the real cost that they basically have to fund themselves. Top stuff from the Amigos!

Guest oa_exile
bet shez is fuming with the pic of him smiling on the official site

Dont worry it was probably a bit of wind and the camera just catching the wrong moment :wink:

Not watched it yet as haven't got sound but I'm sure hes only trying to relate to an uneducated (in lower league football terms) american audience and needs something to grab their attention with.

Agree with you there - with the coverage the lower leagues get over here you have to link it to something in the Prem.... This is the show I caught the end of a few weeks ago.