and my idiot of the week is.......

help_shiny

This story wasn;t even a story to me to begin with. I couldn't give a F*** about Ross, Brand, this incident or the fools who complained.

There's civil war in the congo and a landmark american lection, plus oldahm pushing for play off positions and all they go on about on Five live is this stoooopid waste of space story.

You are right, this woman is an idiot.

By the way, have Ross and Brand been put on the Sach's Offender's Register yet?

H ha ha! That might be the straw that breaks the camel’s back and gets the mediocre pair of tossers of our screens for good! It’s a shame that the young lady herself isn’t helping the cause by coming across as a money grabbing fame vulture but I won’t let that get in the way of giving the BBC a damn good kicking.

I quite like Russell Brand mainly due to the fact that like Pete Doherty, he's got the abilty to 'offend and annoy' people without actually doing anything other than dressing different and being an ex-junkie.

And it's lovely how we get thousands of people jumping on a bandwagon in this country too.

what did they say to Andrew Sachs and his grandaughter on that prank call?

Ross blurted out that Brand had slept (well, a bit cruder than that) with his granddaughter in one message. Then they obviously realised they'd made a boo-boo with that so rather than leave it alone and apologise to him properly they made a song about it, which just looked even more purile and silly and got people more irate with it. Well, about ten people in all honesty, until the Daily Mail media reminded 37,000 others that they should be angry and offended too.

Andrew Sachs has since said he's accepted their apologies and isn't out for revenge, but the Daily Mail media seem to still be persuing it until both Ross and Brand's heads are mounted on spikes at Tower Bridge, because you shouldn't upset old age pensioners and all that.