Football Fans

Guest oa_exile
in general, do they feel like they have been kicked in the nuts by there club as often as we do?.Sayin that,todays performance has saved me 3 away tips on the trot.

We have been served up some crap at times over the last few years, this season I expected better things, I am afraid I was wrong !

We have been served up some crap at times over the last few years, this season I expected better things, I am afraid I was wrong !

I expect nothing. That way I'm not too disappointed when I get it. Tomorrow's gonna be a beautiful day. :)

Guest oa_exile
I expect nothing. That way I'm not too disappointed when I get it. Tomorrow's gonna be a beautiful day. :)

:ohno: Not a good time to give up smoking or drinking :surrender::drinking::pimp::smoking::clint::toilet::drinking45::wacko:

That yesterday is why we can't build up a head of steam gettin the crowds back into BP. We've seen this season a steady rise in home numbers (even thou samall) and after that it'll fall back off. As much as I despair at the Oldhan public for not attending it's equalled with showings like that. I sometimes just wanna sit down, scream and cry. And no the beers not hepled me tonight like beer should!

in general, do they feel like they have been kicked in the nuts by there club as often as we do?.Sayin that,todays performance has saved me 3 away tips on the trot.

as well as refs and stewards , i am beginning to feel disappointed in fans.

there are lots of empty seats in the stadiums of all the clubs you see on the box.

also i was watching cardiff v wolves on sky and the home fans started calling ebanks-blake, YOU FAT BASTARD, at 1st i thought it was something worse. ie. racial. he was actually elbowed in the face by one of their players and went down for treatment, hence the b00s and name-calling.

i began to think, is this what the game has come too ?

as well as refs and stewards , i am beginning to feel disappointed in fans.

there are lots of empty seats in the stadiums of all the clubs you see on the box.

also i was watching cardiff v wolves on sky and the home fans started calling ebanks-blake, YOU FAT BASTARD, at 1st i thought it was something worse. ie. racial. he was actually elbowed in the face by one of their players and went down for treatment, hence the b00s and name-calling.

i began to think, is this what the game has come too ?

Come to? The game`s always been like that.

The question to ask yourselves now we've all had time to reflect is, if i'd ask you in august would you be happy with 7th in the league only 5 points behind the leaders would you have taken that ? i would !

In all honesty, no. I want us to be top two. I like it when we are. I look at the league table and think, 'this is great!'

The consensus on here during the close season seemed to be that, as far as TTA continuing to fund a serious promotion bid goes, we are drinking in the last chance saloon in 2008/9.

Although this is, of course, no more than speculation.