*** THURDSAY NIGHT IS QUIZ NIGHT ***

Matt

Okay, todays quiz is in two parts 10 questions per part. The first questions are Dingbats, similar to Catchpgrase - guess the phrase out of the pictures - and the second set of questions are stills from UK TV shows.

Here they are - remeber to click on the links!

PART ONE

>>> DIRECT LINK <<<

150307bx7.th.jpg

PART TWO

>>> DIRECT LINK <<<

150307part2re5.th.jpg

The answers first - a close one tonight - thanks to all who entered!!

DINGBATS

1. Three Piece Suite

2. Blue Movie

3. Dr. Doolittle

4. Don't Talk Back

5. Jack in the box

6. Kiss and make up

7. Long time no see

8. No peace for the wicked

9. Six feet underground

10. All for one and one for all.

TV Shows

1. The Fast Show

2. Malcolm in the Middle

3. Spaced

4. Big Brother

5. Stingray

6. Banana Splits

7. This Life

8. Eldorado

9. Blake's Seven

10.Blockbusters

After consulting with another entrant, apparently the site where you lifted the questions from was easily found by Googling "Dingbats" - I think you should give people the chance to own up who used this resource, and declare me the winner! :grin:

Guest oa_exile
After consulting with another entrant, apparently the site where you lifted the questions from was easily found by Googling "Dingbats" - I think you should give people the chance to own up who used this resource, and declare me the winner! :grin:

lol :grin: Rummy's been Rumbled , :mmm: does that mean T_N has been cheating on my Football Quiz as well ? :nnnng::busted:

lol :grin: Rummy boardmeeting me thinks :sign0068: REF : T_N :behead: ................ :laught16:

Feck off :bobby: ,it was an honest mistake.Resourceful i think you'll find it was being.Even pulled a few answers to make it seem plausible.

Alright,ya got me but i don't care so :D:jailed::hanged: :getbent: :ass1:

Feck off :bobby: ,it was an honest mistake.Resourceful i think you'll find it was being.Even pulled a few answers to make it seem plausible.

Alright,ya got me but i don't care so :D:jailed::hanged: :getbent: :ass1:

At least you were honest enough to not answer all of them!

:wink:

Damn you google, damn you to hell - is nothing sacred from it's far-reaching spider bots....

I'll have you lot next week - rapscallions...

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

*disappears into the shadows*

The winner this week is Tactically_Naive! Well done!

T_N weighs in with ALL TWENTY CORRECT!

Yikes.

And not a Wilson in sight!

:grin:

Don't worry Wilson fans, I haven't been kidnapped.

I had an early night after being up at 5 for an interview in Bradford at 7.30am!

Lucky me though, I can't play dingbats, now if you want to put some psychometric testing questions on there, well bring it on!

KtF,

Derek.

Note to whoevever is moderating,can we start a separate genealogy thread for people who want to find relatives :grin:

Lol, and after you calling me "grass" the other night, who was checking if I was in work when I was posting on here the other evening!

Edit: I'm also at work now, but as IT Manager, I have to check the integrity of our web filters and firewall...or should I say as it's all under my jurisdiction, who polices the police? I do turn a blind eye when certain people want to get on the 'net though!

Edited by TafkaN

Hmmm "certain people",if this certain person was discouraged from being able to look at ticketmaster John i may be a lot wealthier :mmm::grin:

Women + Credit Cards + Internet Access = TROUBLE

I'm truly sorry Andy, but sometimes the censor has to let things get past him...just for the sake of his own integrity, and to fight the system from within!

Anarchist in a shirt, ok, maybe not, but like I said last week, champion for the truth (and Common Sense) :D