Not missed a game home or away!

Is anyone else worried about the possibility of another lackluster and spineless performance?

Dont think my wallet can face another fleecing without reward.

I will be there but gutted bout how :censored: and sloppy the whole club has become over the last month.

KEEPING THE FAITH!

I know exactly how you're feeling Eddie. Unfortunately KEEPING THE FAITH means supporting Latics through more thin than thick times. In 58 years of doing this, I'm still waiting for enough really outstanding performances to fill the fingers on both hands. So "why keep doing it?" the Oldham stayaways ask me. Well, it's because when they come round, such performances give me an indescribable feeling, and it's the anticipation that another one may be just round the corner that keeps me living in hope.

Also I believe, foolishly according to many, that my support helps the players.............I must admit I have doubts about that.

I've got a horrible feeling about Northampton. Going in Frankie & Benny's for a meal and then in the ‘plastic’ pub watching the young Latics fans drinking jugs of cocktails makes a trip to Sixfields that bit different, but once the match starts I fear the worst.

Oh me of little faith, but I'm keeping it. See you there just in case I'm completely wrong.

:ktf:

Guest oa_exile
I know exactly how you're feeling Eddie. Unfortunately KEEPING THE FAITH means supporting Latics through more thin than thick times. In 58 years of doing this, I'm still waiting for enough really outstanding performances to fill the fingers on both hands. So "why keep doing it?" the Oldham stayaways ask me. Well, it's because when they come round, such performances give me an indescribable feeling, and it's the anticipation that another one may be just round the corner that keeps me living in hope.

Also I believe, foolishly according to many, that my support helps the players.............I must admit I have doubts about that.

I've got a horrible feeling about Northampton. Going in Frankie & Benny's for a meal and then in the ‘plastic’ pub watching the young Latics fans drinking jugs of cocktails makes a trip to Sixfields that bit different, but once the match starts I fear the worst.

Oh me of little faith, but I'm keeping it. See you there just in case I'm completely wrong.

:ktf:

Call at I_C's and save yourself a "couple of bob" let him make you lunch and ask him to get some tin's in as well :lol:

Guest oa_exile
I'm waiting for NEMO to offer hospitality for this one. :unsure:

You are not like me then, I just turn up :)

I can imagine I_C behind the curtain now :grin:

Exile : Knock , knock

I_C : :curtains:

Exile : :exile:

I_C : :sign0068: :censored: it's Exile hide :peepwall:

Edited by oa_exile