Lidds substitution

Or distracted by Martin Allens howling on the touchline. What an absolute helmet he is. I cant imagine watching his teams playing every other week.

so is the helmet the one who yells at his number ten to cover at throw ins and when he doesn't takes him of at half time or the one who stands motionless for 90 minutes on the touchline whilst his side fall apart?

Our number ten is out on loan for something worse than not marking at throw ins.

I am extremely disillusioned with Shez tonight, and have been at other points over the last couple of years. Not time to review it just yet.

If we do change, I would never set foot in BP if that tit took over. Cheltenham played a team in their own League and hoofed the ball to the corner flag for 65 mins. Suggest they need to pick up a couple of League points rather than celebrating like cup winners over a first round away win.

Our number ten is out on loan for something worse than not marking at throw ins.

I am extremely disillusioned with Shez tonight, and have been at other points over the last couple of years. Not time to review it just yet.

If we do change, I would never set foot in BP if that tit took over. Cheltenham played a team in their own League and hoofed the ball to the corner flag for 65 mins. Suggest they need to pick up a couple of League points rather than celebrating like cup winners over a first round away win.

They won away for the first time in ten games I think, against 'a better club' and deserved it. They can celebrate how they want for me. You should have seen me last year at Elland Road and Goodison.

And at least when they hoofed it it went where they meant it to.

Clearly the right move (could have taken off Maher/Allott/Stam/Gregan) , but why not done at half time?

Listen lads I know its not working but lets give it three more minutes. Either that or was Lidds on the bog?

The reason for it was down to Hazells yellow card. I don't think Shez was going to make a sub but when Hazell got the card it triggered a suspension due to it being his 5th booking of the season. So he decided to take off Stam (safety for Saturday) and thus put Lids on in his place but with us being more attack minded in mind too. I'm certain that's what changed it (a decision most likely made by Shez sooner in the game than was planned) and TBH, that was probably a good idea or the chance of Stam being injured and Hazell suspended at the same time on Saturday would've made the night an even bigger disaster than it was.

Edited by boundaryblue80

Naahh!!...They brought big doghnut Owusu on at half time, and Hazell and Stam don't have a great record against big duckeggs up front........and after 4 minutes it shown!!...Hazell went through the back of him, after being 15 yard off him...thus the deserved yellow card..(though if its hughes or greagan he is massively criticised???).... Stam didn't even bother jumping with him....twice!!!! Lidds the sensible option.... :wink:

Edited by futchers briefs