The perspective of a neutral

I was taken to the match last night by one of our corperate sponsors, he is a Leeds fan. As a neutral he enjoyed some of the match but he is also a coach for a under 15s team in Nottingham and has a couple of badges to his name.

Greegan in Midfield.....

His was the only accurate distrabution in the first 45 mins ....

Hazell.. won balls in the air and balls on the ground .. but everytime Crossley had the ball he turned his back... when the back line had the ball he did not create the angle to recieve a pass....

Jones .... Never a defender in a million years but has a decent left peg and a burst of pace... didnt reaspond well to Shez/greegs when told about his positioning.

Taylor... he reckons will be playing for Leeds in the Championship next season.

Perfomance .. Poor but had more than enough clear chances to win the game. His MOM was thier keeper and Alan Wright (Chelt full back). He did think that we would snatch a late goal as they did not once even with the goal seriously threaten to score. Poor defending allowing the ball to bounce in the area.

He noticed alot of bickering from our lads with each other in the pitch .... he also noticed the really poor shape of the back line when Jones got forward. He thought wolfy plyed very well considering the inept and long ball service he got.

He rightly pointed out one of the turning points ... the handball inthe area while the ref was on the floor injured and the time it took to replace the referee with the 4th official (who in my opinion couldnt ref a subbutueo match and just ran in a circle) took the pace of the game away at the only time we were seriously on top and passing other than the last 7 mins.

He ponted out that Leeds are also of similar form and thats why this league is so tight !!!!!

Overall no real bad negetives... but we must STOP bypassing our midfield as the ball just keeps on coming back at us !!!

All his comments not mine ... I was seriously fed up BUT seen us play alot worse and win

I was taken to the match last night by one of our corperate sponsors, he is a Leeds fan. As a neutral he enjoyed some of the match but he is also a coach for a under 15s team in Nottingham and has a couple of badges to his name.

Greegan in Midfield.....

His was the only accurate distrabution in the first 45 mins ....

Hazell.. won balls in the air and balls on the ground .. but everytime Crossley had the ball he turned his back... when the back line had the ball he did not create the angle to recieve a pass....

Jones .... Never a defender in a million years but has a decent left peg and a burst of pace... didnt reaspond well to Shez/greegs when told about his positioning.

Taylor... he reckons will be playing for Leeds in the Championship next season.

Perfomance .. Poor but had more than enough clear chances to win the game. His MOM was thier keeper and Alan Wright (Chelt full back). He did think that we would snatch a late goal as they did not once even with the goal seriously threaten to score. Poor defending allowing the ball to bounce in the area.

He noticed alot of bickering from our lads with each other in the pitch .... he also noticed the really poor shape of the back line when Jones got forward. He thought wolfy plyed very well considering the inept and long ball service he got.

He rightly pointed out one of the turning points ... the handball inthe area while the ref was on the floor injured and the time it took to replace the referee with the 4th official (who in my opinion couldnt ref a subbutueo match and just ran in a circle) took the pace of the game away at the only time we were seriously on top and passing other than the last 7 mins.

He ponted out that Leeds are also of similar form and thats why this league is so tight !!!!!

Overall no real bad negetives... but we must STOP bypassing our midfield as the ball just keeps on coming back at us !!!

All his comments not mine ... I was seriously fed up BUT seen us play alot worse and win

The arrogant b*stard.

The arrogant b*stard.

Perhaps said with his tongue in cheek.

Wasn’t there myself as it was my brothers Birthday but seems to be a quite objective opinion. We’re not a bad team at the end of the day, we get things right but get simple things wrong and that’s bloody frustrating.

Without a pay day coming I would expect Taylor to be playing for a championship side come January (so not leeds).

He rightly pointed out one of the turning points ... the handball in the area while the ref was on the floor injured and the time it took to replace the referee with the 4th official took the pace of the game away at the only time we were seriously on top and passing other than the last 7 mins.

Made the same point myself.

taylor to leeds really would be a kick in the balls

Wouldn't it just. the amount of leeds fans who told me "enjoy it while it lasts, we'll be buying him in january" after we beat them at elland road....if it turns out the cocky little b*st*rds were right i'll track them all down and kill them.