Ernieflag at Southend

Good report. The lads who were walking infront from the Varsity got laughed at for their navigation skills. 5 of us set off ten minutes after everyone else and still managed to catch everyone up at a steady stroll.

We had another diversion....after leaving our tickets at fawlty towers :angry: we headed back, picked them up, found a little southern/northern friendly bar, slurping another one down, before jumping in a joe to get us there on time!! :) Only to be met by "the Gate" A Farce.

A few drinks after th game back in the varsity (although it looked like the Carters on a "teletext fan only night" when the scum are playing, a roaring trade in AIG shirts were in attendance) - Either that or they were all in the "Roger Palmer" fan club :wink:

The young guns (and Beardy :D ) had since been back, got changed and were spruced up for the evenings entertainment and still in club colours, the two of us decided to find a suitable ruby house, after sharing a few more light ales with wardle, mark and clan.

Poppodoms, ruby and curry ate, chatting to the waiter, he noticed the oldham badge and to our surprise asked how 'featherstall road' was looking these days :shock: only to tell us that his daughter was living in.......Coppice!! :lol: Quality. This led to free brandys for the rest of the eve - good stuff.

Edited by futchers briefs

although it looked like the Carters on a "teletext fan only night" when the scum are playing, a roaring trade in AIG shirts were in attendance

If I come accross these people I love asking them advice on "how to get from Brian Statham way to the Theatre of Dreams" ,the Dumstruck look on their face is Priceless (You woud think I was asking for directions to Wagga Wagga) and you can always say "Sorry Mate,I thought you was a Man united fan!" to completely deflate them.

Guest oa_exile
cheers 26pack that was a good read mate,an punkster are you the bloke with big spikedhair who sits near the front of the rre?

That would be leezyverpunk who also posts on here