LW Hightlights - Minor gripe.

I dunno about others but sometimes I look forward to re-watching key events in the highlights but more often than not these events aren't here. Key example is Hughes' disallowed goal at Leicester, for some reason was omitted. And here in Walsall highlights I was really looking forward to seeing Chris Taylor in the first half run rings around 3 Walsall defenders as they try and take the ball from him. This and his second half run (which is in the highlights) are the two things I was looking forward to seeing but I guess the first one, like David Eyres' 45 yard goal will be lost in the ages. :'(

Also, is it just me or is there no sound?

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

I dunno about others but sometimes I look forward to re-watching key events in the highlights but more often than not these events aren't here. Key example is Hughes' disallowed goal at Leicester, for some reason was omitted. And here in Walsall highlights I was really looking forward to seeing Chris Taylor in the first half run rings around 3 Walsall defenders as they try and take the ball from him. This and his second half run (which is in the highlights) are the two things I was looking forward to seeing but I guess the first one, like David Eyres' 45 yard goal will be lost in the ages. :'(

Also, is it just me or is there no sound?

No sound on mine!

Was going to post on this topic myself - but on the other side i.e. not what they don't show, but what they do.

15 minutes of "highlights" often include a number of 15-20 second shots of a corner flag waiting for a player to collect the ball, make their way to the corner flag, and eventually swing the ball in. Cut it out and show more of the game.

Was going to post on this topic myself - but on the other side i.e. not what they don't show, but what they do.

15 minutes of "highlights" often include a number of 15-20 second shots of a corner flag waiting for a player to collect the ball, make their way to the corner flag, and eventually swing the ball in. Cut it out and show more of the game.

It's late and I'm tired but this is the major bug-bear I have with the LW highlights.

Other than that, remember what it used to be like before the internet!?

It said in the description under the video that they had lost the sound clip to go with it but luckily managed to keep the video content. bloody rookies :lol:

Yet, the highlights on Virgin (and I say highlights, you mean goals don't you virgin) have full sound. Presumeably Virgin (and ITCs The Championship / Skys Bige League Weekend) add the commentary on afterwards but there is definite crowd noise.

How did this happen? Fake added noise / Virgin have there own equipment / Latics made a cock-up afterwards with their copy.