The Omen.

I drove down from Alloa to Manchester on Tuesday afternoon to meet my mate and we went for a pint and a bite to eat in Oldham town centre prior to the match.

On exiting the Up Steps pub - after said refreshments - my mate saw a large rat emerge from one of the elevated flower beds, leap to the road and dash off down by the Spindles.

Inspired by this unusual event and for the very first time ever, we visited the bookies at the back of the Chaddy End and stuck £2 on Allot to score the first goal @ the rather generous odds of 14/1.

The rest of the story? Well, you know the rest of the story….!

Edited by ronnieblair

I drove down from Alloa to Manchester on Tuesday afternoon to meet my mate and we went for a pint and a bite to eat in Oldham town centre prior to the match.

On exiting the Up Steps pub - after said refreshments - my mate saw a large rat emerge from one of the elevated flower beds, leap to the road and dash off down by the Spindles.

Inspired by this unusual event and for the very first time ever, we visited the bookies at the back of the Chaddy End and stuck £2 on Allot to score the first goal @ the rather generous odds of 14/1.

Haha erm,

If I see a man in a ginger wig should I put a bet on Tayls?:)

Edited by razza699

Times must be tough in Alloa if you could only afford £2 after such an omen :grin: I would have gone a tenner minimum!

The rat was checking to see whether the Council's expensive prized musical water feature is working yet.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns