Fan on the board - Barry Owen

Yes he is still on the board and is still chairman of trust oldham.

Trust Oldham Website

Keep checking for the latest news out of the trust, including the latest broadcast, now on the site.

I have followed the link and cannot find a new broadcast.I can only find one from the start of the season telling us that we will be given the date for the AGM is August!

This may be me being stupid, if so please let me know where to look.

I would also be grateful if you could let me know when membership cards are being sent out as a rejoined the best part of 12 months ago and am still waiting for a response.

This isn't a dig at the trust, I just think that there is a lot of potential there and that it could do a lot more if people were kept up to date.

I have followed the link and cannot find a new broadcast.I can only find one from the start of the season telling us that we will be given the date for the AGM is August!

This may be me being stupid, if so please let me know where to look.

I would also be grateful if you could let me know when membership cards are being sent out as a rejoined the best part of 12 months ago and am still waiting for a response.

This isn't a dig at the trust, I just think that there is a lot of potential there and that it could do a lot more if people were kept up to date.

There is a Trust meeting tonight so I will bring up that Mark....