Lancs Reshuffle

BBC

Good news. Heads had to roll after last season's shambles and now the coach is going, and the captain has gone.

Would love it if Adams gets the job, especially after screwing the Yorkies over a couple of years ago.

You jest? Adams has become used to me singing, "One Wasim Akram," to him down at Hove when we play there. Sorry, egotistical pie-munching greed boy, but you don't threaten to stab the Lancs captain with a knife during the tea interval and expect to get a plum job a few years later. I refer you to the game a few years ago where he walked towards Flintoff in the field, mouthing off and waving his bat. A few balls later, Flintoff crowned him. He went to the ground like the sack of :censored: that he is, and not one fielder moved a muscle to see how he was.

Change is needed. I'm glad to see it looks like Watkinson isn't entirely for the boot, as he has been a great servant for the county, but some new leadership is called for.

You jest? Adams has become used to me singing, "One Wasim Akram," to him down at Hove when we play there. Sorry, egotistical pie-munching greed boy, but you don't threaten to stab the Lancs captain with a knife during the tea interval and expect to get a plum job a few years later. I refer you to the game a few years ago where he walked towards Flintoff in the field, mouthing off and waving his bat. A few balls later, Flintoff crowned him. He went to the ground like the sack of :censored: that he is, and not one fielder moved a muscle to see how he was.

Change is needed. I'm glad to see it looks like Watkinson isn't entirely for the boot, as he has been a great servant for the county, but some new leadership is called for.

Such is the way of modern sport...that if he comes to us and does well no one will care. I won't anyway.

I’m not sure the powers that be would give Adams the powers that he would want anyway. He used his flirtation with Yorkshire to blackmail Sussex into making him Supreme Leader of anything to do with the county. Big fat fish in a small pond and a very unpleasant character, I would hope county cricket hasn’t sold it’s soul to quite the same extent as football has, although few people go bust backing against sports administrators making bad decisions.

quite happy with Watkinson in his new role, he is after allLancs through and through, sad to see Law go not just in a captaincy but for the contribution he made to the team, good luck to chapple, in his new appointment another one who as been there i would expect about twenty years, his heart well and truly lies with Lancs

quite happy with Watkinson in his new role, he is after allLancs through and through, sad to see Law go not just in a captaincy but for the contribution he made to the team, good luck to chapple, in his new appointment another one who as been there i would expect about twenty years, his heart well and truly lies with Lancs

It's a strange day when you have to give the job to someone from Skipton to be able to say that... Agree though, Chapple is a proper player.

It's a strange day when you have to give the job to someone from Skipton to be able to say that... Agree though, Chapple is a proper player.

Adams should have been at Old Trafford last Sunday, he was booked into a Manchester Hotel Saturday let the Coaching Conference down 2 hours before he was due to top the , sent a text citing family problems. Make you're own mind up, Watkinson as Cricket supremo, this is largely due Cumbes retiring. If as Watkinson states the job is too big- delegate and get someone to help.

Try to put a comment on the MEN website about this, they take them off, its becoming Watkinson's own personal website

Adams should have been at Old Trafford last Sunday, he was booked into a Manchester Hotel Saturday let the Coaching Conference down 2 hours before he was due to top the , sent a text citing family problems. Make you're own mind up, Watkinson as Cricket supremo, this is largely due Cumbes retiring. If as Watkinson states the job is too big- delegate and get someone to help.

Try to put a comment on the MEN website about this, they take them off, its becoming Watkinson's own personal website

Please God he's showing his usual form and does a Redknapp at the last minute. I ain't stopping singing support for the greatest Lancashire player I've seen in my lifetime whenever that fat :censored: waddles by with dollar bills falling out of his pockets.